Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, I'm going to loose my shit. Everytime I hop out of the app for more than 20 seconds the loading bar goes back down to zero... I can't get it to load past 10!!! I shall see you good people after it loads.

I'm dying on the inside.

Kayzo said:
I am just blasting through this. I NEED maki. And I need to get in the top 1000 so I can get another maki.
I'd have more points if my LP charged faster and I remembered to play it earlier..

I'm such a degenerate. While I'm typing a post for another roleplay I have an 80 minute Love live playlist playing in the background

Kayzo said:
Do you have any favorite songs yet?
Baby no Kumara or howevee the hell you spell it is nice. Haven't heard the event song despite playing it, so ye(played it muted for the sake of getting Maki)

Mitchs98 said:
Baby no Kumara or howevee the hell you spell it is nice. Haven't heard the event song despite playing it, so ye(played it muted for the sake of getting Maki)
If you play beat in angel you NEED sound. It makes the experience perfect and ruins it if you don't. I have way too many favorites, but my favorite full unit song is either loneliest baby, snow halation, sunny day song, or angelic angel. My favorite sub unit song is Eien Friends tbh

Kayzo said:
If you play beat in angel you NEED sound. It makes the experience perfect and ruins it if you don't. I have way too many favorites, but my favorite full unit song is either loneliest baby, snow halation, sunny day song, or angelic angel. My favorite sub unit song is Eien Friends tbh
I will play it in about 30 mins or so ^-^

Kayzo said:
O SHIT I FOUND A SUPER GOOD SONG. IT IS CALLED PSYCHIC FIRE HNGH
Dear god. I played it on hard and I died in 20 seconds. Holy shit. How do you even do it hnng. 2fast4me. Now to try it on normal and enjoy the song..

Mitchs98 said:
Dear god. I played it on hard and I died in 20 seconds. Holy shit. How do you even do it hnng. 2fast4me. Now to try it on normal and enjoy the song..
Hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back