Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just finished reading everything in the OOC chat that I missed! I'm scarred! Yay~!

Well, now I've got to figure out how to get my character to interact with someone in the RP. Any ideas?

BadPuns said:
I just finished reading everything in the OOC chat that I missed! I'm scarred! Yay~!

Well, now I've got to figure out how to get my character to interact with someone in the RP. Any ideas?
I'm free tbh d:

BadPuns said:

None here mane ;-;

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You don't give up easily :/

[/QUOTE]
I really want him to play this song you don't understand

Kayzo said:
Play it right after you eat
Can't. I'll play it later tho before I goto sleep/get to bed and sneak onto phone until I pass out while everyone else is asleep. Relatives are watching TV and dislike being disturbed =-=

Mitchs98 said:
Can't. I'll play it later tho before I goto sleep/get to bed and sneak onto phone until I pass out while everyone else is asleep. Relatives are watching TV and dislike being disturbed =-=
Laaaaame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back