Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Don't be a spoopy darkness monster then.
Also @Kayzo

y1ZH6Cu.jpg

YOU CAN CLEAR THIS ON EXPERT MODE? NORMAL MODE IS JUST AS BAD AS HARD MODE. I HAD TO USE A GEM TO FINISH IT TO FINISH THE SONG AHH

But. I like the song. I like it a lot. I also didn't get anymore medals than usual either >_>
Is that a rhythm game? I love rhythm games.

And even more importantly, is it available on the 3Ds?

@Kyuubey

Sorry, I procrastinated and now it's too late for me to post for Lysander. I have to get up early for work the next day. D:

I'll post first thing when I get back from work.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
Is that a rhythm game? I love rhythm games.
And even more importantly, is it available on the 3Ds?

@Kyuubey

Sorry, I procrastinated and now it's too late for me to post for Lysander. I have to get up early for work the next day. D:

I'll post first thing when I get back from work.
I missed you.

Oh shit looks like I missed a lot of OOC again. I assume it was equal parts amusing and disturbing.

I still have to write Leonardo's biography as well. I've just been busy being Homestuck trash.

Kazehana said:
I totally played that song you guys were talking about and I 100% lost all of my points within 5 seconds that was brutal D:
It's still decently complicated, even on easy. Don't feel bad :P

Mitchs98 said:
It's still decently complicated, even on easy. Don't feel bad :P
I just can't judge when to tap them simply because they go really fast then slow down, plus I lack depth perception for the long notes :(

Plus it's like the second song I played lol but I can at least beat easy D:

Kazehana said:
I just can't judge when to tap them simply because they go really fast then slow down, plus I lack depth perception for the long notes :(
Plus it's like the second song I played lol but I can at least beat easy D:
I have the same problems. I usually tap it too early xD

Mitchs98 said:
I have the same problems. I usually tap it too early xD
Yeah cuz it's like "Oh here it comes!" then you tap it when it would logically get there, then it's like "lol bitch you thought"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back