Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]muvluv?

[/QUOTE]
HuorSpinks said:
Yeah, what is that?
A visual novel series about an alternate reality earth where aliens invade and push humanity to the brink of extinction. Mecha, heroics, sacrifice, good music. It's regarded as one of the best VNs of all time.

Colt556 said:
A visual novel series about an alternate reality earth where aliens invade and push humanity to the brink of extinction. Mecha, heroics, sacrifice, good music. It's regarded as one of the best VNs of all time.
Sounds fun. :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Sounds fun. :3

[/QUOTE]
Takes forever to get the full experience. But I have yet to find someone who thought it wasn't worth it. The main story is broken up into three VNs and total take around 100 hours to complete, depending on whether you do the optional side-routes or not.

Okay, so, I've prepared my first post for the RP. But, I think I may have screwed up the time- So before I post, does anyone know what time it is? I've read a couple of pages, and it is still unclear for me.

I totally know what I am doing...?

BadPuns said:
Okay, so, I've prepared my first post for the RP. But, I think I may have screwed up the time- So before I post, does anyone know what time it is? I've read a couple of pages, and it is still unclear for me.
I totally know what I am doing...?
Sometime just after 6:30, apparently dark lol

Kayzo said:
What about me?
What about you?

But anyway, I will do a Valken post tomorrow just gotta switch into a baddass mode. He's gunna be ah-mah-zing. He'll defo get the succy, yeah? That's be motive enough to kick foe's butt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back