Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
We're in the stands of the arena d:
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wiat wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait

YOU'RE IN THS NOW!?

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOOOOOOO!?

Not to self: Never be inactive for more than three days lest I miss a historical event such as this.

Drakerus said:
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wiat wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait
YOU'RE IN THS NOW!?

Not to self: Never be inactive for more than three days lest I miss a historical event such as this.
... Well then

Drakerus said:
YOU'RE IN THS NOW!?

Me and @Zuka convinced her to join :D

Mitchs98 said:
Me and @Zuka convinced her to join :D
Nice!

Now she can experience the cancer that is the OOC. i had 1500 notifications when i got on today ^_^

I didn't read any of the OOC that I missed apart from the last and second to last page xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Nice!
Now she can experience the cancer that is the OOC. i had 1500 notifications when i got on today ^_^

I didn't read any of the OOC that I missed apart from the last and second to last page xD .
I didn't see the post this was relating to, but guessing @Kazehana? Yeah she wants to oggle at my Valken character. Kek :P

Kazehana said:
He's not as cute as promised anyway :/
Plus I made a character specifically against sex
I haven't even posted him being sexy yet *angry pout* this is just him being Manly.

Zuka said:
Oh hohoho. Nope. @Mitchs98 And I know her true side. She is as bad as us all xD
Trying to make her understand a joke hinting towards sexual activities took 2 pages of OOC in this other rp >_>.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back