Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I just beat the hardest song on expert and I'm so proud. I actually surprised myself with how well I did.
>hard shows arent that bad

>Fail miserably, dont even make it halfway through.

Are you a freaking robot kaze?

Mitchs98 said:
Fiine.
Also. You ever been tired but so wired on caffiene you just feel numb? xD
I'm pretty sure that's how I felt through most of my final years of Highschool. I don't drink coffee anymore though because it upsets my stomach so thanks for taking Coffee away from me world :/

Mitchs98 said:
>hard shows arent that bad
>Fail miserably, dont even make it halfway through.

Are you a freaking robot kaze?
Probably. I've gotten full combos on three expert songs before. Pretty proud of that.

Kayzo said:
Probably. I've gotten full combos on three expert songs before. Pretty proud of that.
.____.

Oh by the way I figured out I neglected to play and dont have angel beat yet. I will before the event is ovee tho, lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm pretty sure that's how I felt through most of my final years of Highschool. I don't drink coffee anymore though because it upsets my stomach so thanks for taking Coffee away from me world :/

[/QUOTE]
I dont drink it often. But when I do there's more sugar and creamer than coffee. Lol

Mitchs98 said:
.____.
Oh by the way I figured out I neglected to play and dont have angel beat yet. I will before the event is ovee tho, lmao.
You nerd. Whenever the song comes back you have to play it

Mitchs98 said:
I dont drink it often. But when I do there's more sugar and creamer than coffee. Lol
Damn I miss coffee. The only thing I really drink is caffeine free tea. I bought a Chai Tea a while back and it tasted like a cold sore so I have this entire tin of Spi Chai tea sitting in my room that I never intend to open again.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Damn I miss coffee. The only thing I really drink is caffeine free tea. I bought a Chai Tea a while back and it tasted like a cold sore so I have this entire tin of Spi Chai tea sitting in my room that I never intend to open again.

[/QUOTE]
One question: Iced tea or normal tea.

Mitchs98 said:
One question: Iced tea or normal tea.
Normal tea. Although you could probably make iced tea with it... I wouldn't recommend it the tea basically tastes like aniseed. Which I guess is okay if you like the taste of aniseed. I don't.

There is a fucking police chase going on outside holy shit. There are so many sirens going off right now.

Zuka said:
You know he has a brother right? for sabrina *winky winky*
Milken this dick

There's only... Uh... One guest room! Chris is not sleeping next to or even in the same room as Sabrina. I imagine this happening to her while Chris thinks he's with Kelica [media]

[/media]

Isune said:
There's only... Uh... One guest room! Chris is not sleeping next to or even in the same room as Sabrina. I imagine this happening to her while Chris thinks he's with Kelica [media]

[/media]
I'm laughing so fking hard now XDXDXD

Isune said:

[/media]
The only problem is Sabrina don't have a meat and 2 vege so if it's dark he really won't know xD And why in the world would Sabrina say no??

This needs to happen....

Zuka said:
The only problem is Sabrina don't have a meat and 2 vege so if it's dark he really won't know xD And why in the world would Sabrina say no??
This needs to happen....
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back