Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dear god. I'm dying. I ate too much food. It was an international cuisine buffet. And best of all: THEY HAD THE BEST SUSHI EVER HOLY SHIIT. D: @Kyuubey

I lost track of the amount of food and caffiene I consumed(they tottally had an coffee machine).

I feel like rolling over and dying. Send help.

Mitchs98 said:
Dear god. I'm dying. I ate too much food. It was an international cuisine buffet. And best of all: THEY HAD THE BEST SUSHI EVER HOLY SHIIT. D: @Kyuubey
I lost track of the amount of food and caffiene I consumed(they tottally had an coffee machine).

I feel like rolling over and dying. Send help.
You should've let me help with the sushi mane.

Also, Not a fan of coffee so...

Eh... You should suffer in a glorious way! At least you can die doing what you loved; Eating

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You should've let me help with the sushi mane.
Also, Not a fan of coffee so...

Eh... You should suffer in a glorious way! At least you can die doing what you loved; Eating

[/QUOTE]
Damn right. And it only cost 20$. I legitamately ate enough food for a small starving village .___.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You monster!... I would've done the same though so meh xP

[/QUOTE]
They had sushi by the whole uncut rolls on the buffet. e.e...I ate one of those and like, thirty sushi rolls amongst other things. Lmao

Kyuubey said:
I am so jealous. My mouth just watered.
They put too much lemon grass in the roll doe. Way, way too much. Like. You could only taste that, even with salt added. But. It was still great. Guess I got sushi after all :D

Mitchs98 said:
They put too much lemon grass in the roll doe. Way, way too much. Like. You could only taste that, even with salt added. But. It was still great. Guess I got sushi after all :D
I'm excited for you and despise you at the same time. C:

my league name is Eaglefudge2000 if you wanna add me. i dont play very much cuz i dont have a computer atm, i play at friends houses.

what should we do with talon and ferra?¿?¿ @Mitchs98

Kayzo said:
The Abyss Watchers are actual hell
@Chat Noir
The Abyss Watchers are really badass. Although to be honest the fight reminded me a lot of the Lady Maria boss from Bloodborne. So many of The Watchers moves were reminiscent of Maria's. At least to me.

I'm trying to take on the Dancer of the Boreal Valley atm.

Talon said:
my league name is Eaglefudge2000 if you wanna add me. i dont play very much cuz i dont have a computer atm, i play at friends houses.
what should we do with talon and ferra?¿?¿ @Metaphysics and @WrathSama17 . We can either mingle with them or go on an exciting adventure that may or may no consist of building a house.

Chat Noir]The Abyss Watchers are really badass. Although to be honest the fight reminded me a lot of the Lady Maria boss from Bloodborne. So many of The Watchers moves were reminiscent of Maria's. At least to me. I'm trying to take on the Dancer of the Boreal Valley atm. [/QUOTE] OH MY GOD I LOVE HER. THE DANCER. We accidentally killed the priest lady before I even killed Vordt said:
image.jpg.401df91af2ac744152ab74ba1cffe217.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    362.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited by a moderator:
Kayzo said:
OH MY GOD I LOVE HER. THE DANCER. We accidentally killed the priest lady before I even killed Vordt, and attempted to fight that thing. Such a cool boss and I love the way she moves. Also did you ever find the pilgrim guy at the high wall of lothric? If you get him you can level yourself up a ton of times, around 20. But he eventually drops dead.
View attachment 265467
Idk if it's a coincidence, but The Dancer seems to be wearing the same attire as uh... Sirris? I think her name is Sirris of the Sunless Realms. God I really want her outfit I hope you can get it. But yes I want the Dancer's weapons for my character so I'm trying to beat her even though I do no damage to her with my +4 Rapier.

Also yeah I found Yoel and levelled up a few times with him and then he died. There are a lot of cool npc's so far in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back