Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
084.gif

Kayzo said:
Jesus Christ I've been gone for an entire day and there have been no posts for me. I'm hurt.
Wait... I haven't replied...?

Well. This is bullshit. D:

I'll get on it right away!

Salt Lord]also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] how dare you bring fancy bbcoding into the IC here! Now I have to do the same with my posts so I don't look inferior! > :o
I tend to do that all the time now lol sorry not sorry

She took forever to make so she'd better sparkle damn it xD

Kazehana said:
I tend to do that all the time now lol sorry not sorry
She took forever to make so she'd better sparkle damn it xD
Oh yeah? Well Alfie deserves as much sparkle as she does because over the months I've been planning something big! > :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh yeah? Well Alfie deserves as much sparkle as she does because over the months I've been planning something big! > :o

[/QUOTE]
Lol do whatever you want it's not a competition d:

Kazehana said:
Uhhhhh...
I like your way of doing things, so I decided to copy it completely! :D

... on second thought, that might not have been my best idea

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I like your way of doing things, so I decided to copy it completely! :D
... on second thought, that might not have been my best idea

[/QUOTE]
Lol I saw but you tagged me? I'm definitely not who you're interacting with lmao

Kazehana said:
Lol I saw but you tagged me? I'm definitely not who you're interacting with lmao
... I'm gonna go drown myself in mercury later

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... I'm gonna go drown myself in mercury later

[/QUOTE]
Well that's not good! Also I didn't see the difference when you edited lol I might be blind

Kazehana said:
Well that's not good! Also I didn't see the difference when you edited lol I might be blind
I wish I had mercury to drown myself in tbh

Before, there was a border around the header that separated it from the rest of the text, or two borders much like you have. Then I resorted to how I do things with Forrest. So. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wish I had mercury to drown myself in tbh
Before, there was a border around the header that separated it from the rest of the text, or two borders much like you have. Then I resorted to how I do things with Forrest. So. :v

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh tbh I only used the two borders thing because in my cs, rpn decided to add code that I cannot remove that did that and I was like, okay

Kazehana said:
Ohhhh tbh I only used the two borders thing because in my cs, rpn decided to add code that I cannot remove that did that and I was like, okay
Oh. So you don't mind if I rip off of you completely to make my posts look better than they do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back