Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98 Can I swap out Edgar's CS? A character concept just popped into my head that's so good that I can't ignore it. I'm breaking one of my personal character making rules. That's how good it is.

...I just...what...my mind just made the most interesting and weird connection about internet browsers and I don't know if I can say it.

Metaphysics said:
@Mitchs98 Can I swap out Edgar's CS? A character concept just popped into my head that's so good that I can't ignore it. I'm breaking one of my personal character making rules. That's how good it is.
If you want to

Metaphysics said:
Private browsing is used for browsing privates.
That's not what I meant..I meant about the CS. Lol

Also @Kazehana I should of clarified, but the final contestants were already determined. They just haven't started yet. It's also a massive triangular magical barrier arena that you can't enter or exit from. There are stands around it and whats called lacrima vision scattered around Magnolia, basically giant floating TV, to watch the fights.

Mitchs98 said:
That's not what I meant..I meant about the CS. Lol
Also @Kazehana I should of clarified, but the final contestants were already determined. They just haven't started yet. It's also a massive triangular magical barrier arena that you can't enter or exit from. There are stands around it and whats called lacrima vision scattered around Magnolia, basically giant floating TV, to watch the fights.
I'm going to play dumb and pretend she doesn't know there's a barrier because of too much information

I think I'll keep her there at least for now as I am in class d:

Kazehana said:
I'm going to play dumb and pretend she doesn't know there's a barrier because of too much information
I think I'll keep her there at least for now as I am in class d:
Seems legit. Cept the barrier is visible. And there's no dirt circle. HOWEVER. The dirt circle could be some random fight(which is common) so your post could still work

Mitchs98 said:
Seems legit. Cept the barrier is visible. And there's no dirt circle. HOWEVER. The dirt circle could be some random fight(which is common) so your post could still work
I'll fix it geeze lmao

I just looked up what a fairy tail arena would look like and used that d:

Kayzo said:
She probably cuted her way into the finals, or had Gilad fight in her place.
I'm just imagining the 6'3 Gilad in some cutesy white dress with bulging muscles, long white hair with a hairband and a pouch full of beads fighting in the arena. The officials obviously try to question him but he just gives them a cold glare and they back off.

5103067d3c93588806686f541d19bf64.jpg

Colt556 said:
I'm just imagining the 6'3 Gilad in some cutesy white dress with bulging muscles, long white hair with a hairband and a pouch full of beads fighting in the arena. The officials obviously try to question him but he just gives them a cold glare and they back off.

O.o wow

Colt556 said:

Lmao. That's literally the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back