Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Colt556

So I had a whole speech planned for a certain situation in the arena:

Adrian: "You want to know about my magic, eh? Well, I don't know Dog Whistle Magic or Ice Make. But I do know an Arcane spell that grants me the knowledge of that school for the battle its used in, only for me to forget it I stop fighting. It's called Chaotic Mimicry, and you've seen it in action twice."

Tanari: "Why you...YOU CHEATING BASTARD! YOU'RE NOT SOME PRODIGY! YOU JUST CAST A SPELL AND GAMED THE SYSTEM!"

Adrian: *brow is shaded-anime style* "You call me a cheat?" *raises head with slanted angry eyes* "Let me tell you something about Arcane Magic, Little Miss Pyro. I control arcane particles, the most basic form of magic. And these things don't bow to your will. They constantly try to advance into other forms of magic, often mid-cast! Many an Arcane Wizard, after finally learning how to cast their first spell, has burned their house down, given themselves gangrene, or erased themselves from existence because the particles they were using morphed into another type of magic that they couldn't control. In order to even cast a simple Arcane Ray, I have to use my magic power to clamp down on the particles and stop them from putting everyone around me in danger. Most Arcane Wizards already know how to use magic before they start. I didn't. I learned it from scratch!" *his power flares out in a purple aura* "SO DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT CHEATING, HOTHEAD!"

*fin*

Tanari might be OOC in this situation, but it was just a little scene I came up with. Do you think I got her right? Would she get angry over something like that?

@Kayzo Could I join it? I feel like it would be better since I'd be joining in at the start :0

Also, I got called back into work so I was unable to post lol. Split shifts yay ^~^

My posts will be up tomorrow as its my day off m'yes

LeSoraAmari said:
@Kayzo Could I join it? I feel like it would be better since I'd be joining in at the start :0
Also, I got called back into work so I was unable to post lol. Split shifts yay ^~^

My posts will be up tomorrow as its my day off m'yes
Yee! I want all the people I can get!

LeSoraAmari said:
Is it possible for me to just copy and paste my old character sheet from the other one? xD
Is there a link to the old one somewhere? :0
I'll post it in the other thread.

Genon said:
@Colt556
So I had a whole speech planned for a certain situation in the arena:

Adrian: "You want to know about my magic, eh? Well, I don't know Dog Whistle Magic or Ice Make. But I do know an Arcane spell that grants me the knowledge of that school for the battle its used in, only for me to forget it I stop fighting. It's called Chaotic Mimicry, and you've seen it in action twice."

Tanari: "Why you...YOU CHEATING BASTARD! YOU'RE NOT SOME PRODIGY! YOU JUST CAST A SPELL AND GAMED THE SYSTEM!"

Adrian: *brow is shaded-anime style* "You call me a cheat?" *raises head with slanted angry eyes* "Let me tell you something about Arcane Magic, Little Miss Pyro. I control arcane particles, the most basic form of magic. And these things don't bow to your will. They constantly try to advance into other forms of magic, often mid-cast! Many an Arcane Wizard, after finally learning how to cast their first spell, has burned their house down, given themselves gangrene, or erased themselves from existence because the particles they were using morphed into another type of magic that they couldn't control. In order to even cast a simple Arcane Ray, I have to use my magic power to clamp down on the particles and stop them from putting everyone around me in danger. Most Arcane Wizards already know how to use magic before they start. I didn't. I learned it from scratch!" *his power flares out in a purple aura* "SO DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT CHEATING, HOTHEAD!"

*fin*

Tanari might be OOC in this situation, but it was just a little scene I came up with. Do you think I got her right? Would she get angry over something like that?
Tanari's not the type to get angry over that sorta thing. Frustrated because she can't predict how it'd go, sure, but not angry. She's the type who'd give you a cocky grin and tell you she's gonna beat you regardless. And then after you give your long-winded speech she just gives you a dismissive wave and plays up an exaggerated yawn. Her only saving grace is her ability to fight after all, outside of combat she's a self-indulgent asshole really. I just never really play her outside of solo posts and fights so that hasn't really come across.

Mitchs98 said:
Sure you are.
But i am. It's a simulation of how much money we would spend depending on what kinds of things we would buy and what jobs we have. I chose to be a computer programmer. Plus, we got free food at the end xD . Oh and candy. And a stressball. And a mousepad. And it took up class time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
But i am. It's a simulation of how much money we would spend depending on what kinds of things we would buy and what jobs we have. I chose to be a computer programmer. Plus, we got free food at the end xD . Oh and candy. And a stressball. And a mousepad. And it took up class time.
Free food and skipping class. Those are the real reasons you had fun isnt it.

Drakerus said:
Well, the actual event was pretty entertaining too. I was one of the lucky ones who didn't go broke :P
I had one of those last year! One of my friends erased their children from existence to save their money!

@Mitchs98 @ anyone else

Can anyone give me a recap of everything that happened since my fight started? I haven't been reading everything, and I have no idea where everyone is.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98 @ anyone else
Can anyone give me a recap of everything that happened since my fight started? I haven't been reading everything, and I have no idea where everyone is.
Your fight ended? I must of missed that..

Mitchs98 said:
Your fight ended? I must of missed that..
@Genon

I'm not quite sure about all the others, but Ophelia, Alicia, and Niur are trying to stop a stand from selling poisoned corndogs in the streets of Magnolia, Alfie and Mizuki are in another dimension with Alfie asking Mizuki if she wants training for the guns he just made her, and Conway... Conway's kind of dead right now. I don't think I've used him since last month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back