Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Metaphysics

Make sure to read the spoiler before posting, kay?

Also, I have half the mind to replace Conway with the corndog man, seeing as how the vendor is a lot more used than the sailor. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Hesitantly, he pulled the ribbon back into his sleeve before asking

[/QUOTE]
What ribbons did he take? The ones wrapped around Mizuki?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No, the one he was about to use to send them back to the real world.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just read that.

Rhodus said:
My sister is watching fucking SAO. THE DUB
PLEASE KILL ME NOW
Stick her head in the oven and set to 450 degrees. I did that with my sister, and look at me. I'm fine.

Rhodus said:
My sister is watching fucking SAO. THE DUB
PLEASE KILL ME NOW
I liked the first half of season one. That's it. It's bad enough that she's watching SAO but it's even worse that it's the dub. That's terrible. Tell her to watch something good.

Kayzo said:
I liked the first half of season one. That's it. It's bad enough that she's watching SAO but it's even worse that it's the dub. That's terrible. Tell her to watch something good.
Rhodus said:
I HATE SAO SO MUCH
What's wrong with Sword Art Online?

Kayzo said:
I have. Many times. She won't listen

Genon said:
What's wrong with Sword Art Online?
It's not very good as a video game anime

Kayzo said:
Alright. I
ll need to think of some story points though. I don't want to repeat the last thread.
If you need help lemme know.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd ask to join but I've never seen Akame ga Kill. D:

[/QUOTE]
You don't really need that much knowledge on it tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Yeah. I could use some help

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'd ask to join but I've never seen Akame ga Kill. D:

[/QUOTE]
I joined the original thread knowing literally nothing about the show, and ran it that way for awhile. But I could explain it to you.

Kayzo said:
I joined the original thread knowing literally nothing about the show, and ran it that way for awhile. But I could explain it to you.
Me too please!

Mitchs98 said:
Kayzo said:
All I need is an eensy teensy explanation of the premise and the events mentioned if there are any. Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back