Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Nope. Anything else would be spoilers. Had to keep it brief, lel. I still also need to go back and write a summary for the first arc and this one eventually..whenever I'm not lazy.
Ye. One of those would be helpful

Mitchs98 said:
@Genon @Colt556 I forgot to do this last night. But. You guys get two more posts each to wrap the fight up before I have an official call it a tie. Not trying to rush or be rude, but we have someone waiting to join until the next arc begins and I also need to get the interest check up soon.
Also @Yaoke Saint you still in?
But my dice doesn't work with only two more posts. What if I make successful rolls? Hell, if I make even one successful roll I wouldn't meet my own personal loss criteria before the deadline's up.

I don't mind waiting. Please don't rush anything on my behalf.

Also I'm currently trying to sleep at my friend's house but the blanket we are sharing has cat fur on it and Im having a reaction.

Colt556 said:
But my dice doesn't work with only two more posts. What if I make successful rolls? Hell, if I make even one successful roll I wouldn't meet my own personal loss criteria before the deadline's up.
@Mitchs98

Also, I just started using the loss criteria that @Colt556 used, so I've got two chances before I meet the loss condition (though that's not exactly the fairest system, but I have no idea how to do it better in this case).

I'm debating knocking myself off one point to compensate for @Colt556's single loss point, which would fix things.

Colt556 said:
Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Also, I just started using the loss criteria that @Colt556 used, so I've got two chances before I meet the loss condition (though that's not exactly the fairest system, but I have no idea how to do it better in this case).

I'm debating knocking myself off one point to compensate for @Colt556's single loss point, which would fix things.
For the sake of keeping things moving, it'd be great if you could Genon. I'm also going to just say the matches are timed IC like the Grand Magic Games were and are going to be. Perhaps you two could collab something/come to a conclusion through PM's if that helps? Your system works fine for anything other than something that would otherwise be a timed match.

@Colt556

So I lost the last roll, obviously, and I'm knocking myself off one point. That leaves one more dice roll for me before I'm out.

EDIT: Wow. Looks like I lost the match already.

[dice]21330[/dice]

[dice]21331[/dice]

EDIT 2: This is for my defensive roll next turn. Best case scenario for me, you lose the roll this turn, which would still leave you with one more point than me by the time I go down.

Last edited by a moderator:
... theres dice... cool... someones gonna have to explain how we are using the dice ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Talon said:
... theres dice... cool... someones gonna have to explain how we are using the dice ( :P )
We aren't. Genon and Colt are using it to dictate how they post. Fighting is generally done normally.

ok ( :( ) But i wouldnt have afected me cuz its virtual see. (gun) ( ;) ) *Shoots his brains out* #provenwrong

Genon said:
@Colt556
So I lost the last roll, obviously, and I'm knocking myself off one point. That leaves one more dice roll for me before I'm out.

EDIT: Wow. Looks like I lost the match already.

[dice]21330[/dice]

[dice]21331[/dice]

EDIT 2: This is for my defensive roll next turn. Best case scenario for me, you lose the roll this turn, which would still leave you with one more point than me by the time I go down.
So you lost the fight then? If that's the case it's a shame I used up all my good ideas, I probably wont be able to think of a good send-off :(

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I won't. I still haven't replied to your post for Mizuki, have I?

[/QUOTE]
Not yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back