Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]
latest

I'm going to use this image for my Angel Character because the Lumen Sage from Bayonetta 2 is literally one of the most badass things.

[/QUOTE]
:o . I was about to suggest this to you when I read your post about needing an angel summoner. It's funny. I was thinking of doing something just like what you're doing now but I came up with Ren instead xD . I have a character in another RP that has abilities very similar to bayonetta. As in, summon the limbs of a huge dragon xD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
:o . I was about to suggest this to you when I read your post about needing an angel summoner. It's funny. I was thinking of doing something just like what you're doing now but I came up with Ren instead xD . I have a character in another RP that has abilities very similar to bayonetta. As in, summon the limbs of a huge dragon xD .
I swear that game has given me countless hours of entertainment. I was so happy when Bayonetta made it into Smash.

(I mean I still mostly play Peach but it's still cool to have Bayonetta there)

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I swear that game has given me countless hours of entertainment. I was so happy when Bayonetta made it into Smash.
(I mean I still mostly play Peach but it's still cool to have Bayonetta there)

[/QUOTE]
Sadly I don't own a wii u or a 3ds so I can't smash :(

Isune said:
Did I hear someone talking about bayonetta?
I love Bayonetta so much. Such a fun game.

Drakerus said:
Sadly I don't own a wii u or a 3ds so I can't smash :(
It's okay. Smash is only really fun with friends. Me and like 4 other friends chipped in for the Wii U and we kinda just all play it together.

I am a huge fan of bayonetta. I have both games and she's really the only dlc character I got in smash xD

Isune said:
I am a huge fan of bayonetta. I have both games and she's really the only dlc character I got in smash xD
I bought her and Lucas because I HAVE to have Lucas. I love Mother and Earthbound so I couldn't just not have him.

Chat Noir]I love Bayonetta so much. Such a fun game. It's okay. Smash is only really fun with friends. Me and like 4 other friends chipped in for the Wii U and we kinda just all play it together. [/QUOTE] True. Besides I have the most non stressful game available to play at anytime of the day. Good old League of Legends! Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL]

Patch 6.6 AURELION-SAMA HYPE!

Drakerus said:
True. Besides I have the most non stressful game available to play at anytime of the day. Good old League of Legends!
Also @Kyuubey

Patch 6.6 AURELION-SAMA HYPE!
Good ol League of Legends. I am also pretty excited for Aurelion Sol.

Not as much as I was for Bard because Bard is the best and I love him.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Good ol League of Legends. I am also pretty excited for Aurelion Sol.

[/QUOTE]
Brad is a troll.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Good ol League of Legends. I am also pretty excited for Aurelion Sol.

[/QUOTE]
SAAAAAME! I've mained him since release xD .

Kyuubey said:
Hype hype hype hype!
HOW EXCITED ARE YOU? O:
Excited enough to kiss a cosmic dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back