Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@PeteTSs @Isune

ChrisCaBrina confirmed!

___happy_tears_by_lepheonee.jpg

Even though I think that is two guys and a girl.

It's impossible to find a picture of two girls and a guy er ma gewd!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
I'd hope you respected people calling roles and not taking them from others like a filthy random would. c:
The irony is that we're fighting over support. Don't worry. I'm not like that...to people I don't know well.

Drakerus said:
The irony is that we're fighting over support. Don't worry. I'm not like that...to people I don't know well.
I AM MORE ENTITLED TO BEING A BABYSITTER THAN YOU ARE! Lol. I know though, right? It's so funny when people argue over support.

And yay for dramatic posts! GO LYRA, DESTROY MAGNOLIA!

Kyuubey said:
I AM MORE ENTITLED TO BEING A BABYSITTER THAN YOU ARE! Lol. I know though, right? It's so funny when people argue over support.
And yay for dramatic posts! GO LYRA, DESTROY MAGNOLIA!
1v1 me nerd.

BecauseBeingGoodAt1v1ingProvesYouAreGoodAtBeingHelpfulToOthers

@Kyuubey

Valken wasn't there yet but on the way, in saying that when he see's the windows smashing he will be in there so fast to save Millie....great way to re-enter him

Zuka said:
@Kyuubey
Valken wasn't there yet but on the way, in saying that when he see's the windows smashing he will be in there so fast to save Millie....great way to re-enter him
I know you weren't there yet. I didn't feel like putting..

( Because you guys are there, and Valken is approaching ) Figured it was self explanatory.

Kyuubey said:
Alright, I'll 1v1 you. Whomever kills who first is the winner.
I wasn't being serious though D:

I'm in bed right now anyway so I can't.

Speaking of which, all this hype has exhausted me. I shall go to sleep now. Night!

Drakerus said:
I wasn't being serious though D:
I'm in bed right now anyway so I can't.

Speaking of which, all this hype has exhausted me. I shall go to sleep now. Night!
But I have the most clever way to win. THIS MATCH WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!

Sleep well little doge. ~

[QUOTE="Salt Lord];;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;)

[/QUOTE]
Tighter Daddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back