Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Oh my god that would be so funny. He's such a good guy. Though I think that if she did have his baby it'd be by accident. They'd be so used to doing it that they got a little sloppy.
Cue the IC timeline for 3 months time. :P

Kyuubey said:
We just figured they were uh, much less innocent in comparison to Lysora or Grasaki. Haha.
But yes, I love all the ships. They are all super wonderful in their own way!
I don't see Grace having kids for a long time. Or ever. I definetly see kinds in Lysora down the line

Kayzo said:
I don't see Grace having kids for a long time. Or ever. I definetly see kinds in Lysora down the line
If only I could indulge what Lesora thinks on that matter but alas it was privately said so it shall remain so!

As for Lysora, perhaps! But for now it shall remain as adorable cute heartfelt moments between them!

Kyuubey said:
If only I could indulge what Lesora thinks on that matter but alas it was privately said so it shall remain so!
As for Lysora, perhaps! But for now it shall remain as adorable cute heartfelt moments between them!
Hngh I want to know. I will get it out of him.

Saber of Red

4e4407d91fe4fd71cdbb3216cd56d383.png

Lucy Heartfilia

c12e100dad94ba4135a105f6df66d6f3.png

Shishigou Kairi

aedb430a8b74fd74b8d696376afe51f6.jpg

Leo

latest

Kayzo said:
@Mitchs98 i forgot to tell you what the page full of Alicia meant.
Tell mi.

Salt Lord]Alfiiiieeee is busyyyyy! D: Waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] to lose a life and reply!
The spell should have worn off by now, so. :v

@PeteTSs
Life was never had. I was playing video game.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
zero_suit_samus_kick_by_freezeex-d8md574.png

[/QUOTE]
Samus 0:

Also. Hai.

Mitchs98 said:
Tell mi.

Samus 0:

Also. Hai.
Every Alicia on that page is a hex that has been put on her. Though they're all something ridiculous like "if she sees a bear with saws she breaks into a chicken dance"

Mitchs98 said:
Tell mi.

Samus 0:

Also. Hai.
Oh. Huh. :v

Hello. c: Samus is bae. I'd use her looks for a character here if she wasn't a staple of Nintendo

Kayzo said:
Every Alicia on that page is a hex that has been put on her. Though they're all something ridiculous like "if she sees a bear with saws she breaks into a chicken dance"
Dear god. Lol.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh. Huh. :v
Hello. c: Samus is bae. I'd use her looks for a character here if she wasn't a staple of Nintendo

[/QUOTE]
You realize copyright doesn't apply to faceclaims for RP's right.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@Kayzo
Speaking of Alicia, are you gonna be updating Mizuki's diary anytime soon...?

[/QUOTE]
At the end of this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back