Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Yeah like that, except I'm not a big fan of the coin thing.
... Plus all of her Angels looked kinda lame not even gonna lie.

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, they look pretty legit. The Cherub one was kinda lame but the other two summoned had rather grotesque appearances, as they should. Angels are ugly and terrifying mother fuckers after all.

Colt556 said:
I dunno, they look pretty legit. The Cherub one was kinda lame but the other two summoned had rather grotesque appearances, as they should. Angels are ugly and terrifying mother fuckers after all.
Cosmic Horror Angels are the best kinds of angels tbh

Isune said:
Chris would be her faithful steed! Well... By faithful I mean he'd probably lay down and ignore her while she's on his back.
Scroll back to Colt's picture of Lucy and Leo ;P

@Isune

099.jpg

Salt Lord]??? [/QUOTE] [IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=http://gelbooru.com//images/3e/fd/3efd4aab9d39d2933948a1315ee558d7.png?1762572&hash=d30c2c2b2bfa323be95cf237517bbd93[/IMG] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL]

T-that's different! If she were to just up and get on him like that and call him a lion because of his mane like hair he'd most likely be pissed.

Also, @Zuka @PeteTSs I probably won't post until you guys get done with your dramatic moment I'll post for chris.

Kayzo said:
Milken is a great ship tbh.
The best. I find it hilarious how he is so Ladies obsessed and is then in a commited relationship. It really is adorable. Also, Millie will have his baby eventually, maybe? I want to see his face when she's like "Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant!"

Valken: "....." Melts into shadow "Bye!" then she cries thinking he doesn't love her, but he returns with a bunch of flowers. "Love ya Darlin'..."

Zuka said:
The best. I find it hilarious how he is so Ladies obsessed and is then in a commited relationship. It really is adorable. Also, Millie will have his baby eventually, maybe? I want to see his face when she's like "Oh, by the way, I'm pregnant!"
Valken: "....." Melts into shadow "Bye!" then she cries thinking he doesn't love her, but he returns with a bunch of flowers. "Love ya Darlin'..."
They'd definitely be the first couple to have a baby in this roleplay. That'd be so freaking cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
T-that's different! If she were to just up and get on him like that and call him a lion because of his mane like hair he'd most likely be pissed.
Also, @Zuka @PeteTSs I probably won't post until you guys get done with your dramatic moment I'll post for chris.
I'm done with Kelica so it is up to Sabrina

Kayzo said:
They'd definitely be the first couple to have a baby in this roleplay. That'd be so freaking cute.
Hilarious Dad JOKES WILL ENSUE!

Also, Valken will be super duper absolutely totally protective, like he won't even let her open a door, will carry her everywhere, will stop her carrying a single bag, over load her in jumpers so she isn't cold etc. If a guy even looks funny at her, he will deck them

Kayzo said:
I told Lesora the same thing.

The Millie and Valken having a baby first thing.

Zuka said:
Hilarious Dad JOKES WILL ENSUE!
Also, Valken will be super duper absolutely totally protective, like he won't even let her open a door, will carry her everywhere, will stop her carrying a single bag, over load her in jumpers so she isn't cold etc. If a even looks funny at her, he will deck them
Oh my god that would be so funny. He's such a good guy. Though I think that if she did have his baby it'd be by accident. They'd be so used to doing it that they got a little sloppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back