Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Sora is supposed to be used for healing major things! That's what the NPCs are for! Don't drag her into the weird topless action! She's flat chested! Let her keep her dignity! >_>
Flat chest is best chest.

Zuka said:
True...can we land awkardly on top of another when we pass out? Oh @Kyuubey Sora will have to heal them to. I can imagine her face and everything. "What has that pervert and vampire girl gotten into!"
Omg yes. That tottally has to happen.

Kyuubey said:
Sora is supposed to be used for healing major things! That's what the NPCs are for! Don't drag her into the weird topless action! She's flat chested! Let her keep her dignity! >_>
Valken will have pretty severe blood loss, most likely. :P . Sera's bewbs aren't that big either. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Omg yes. That tottally has to happen.
Valken will have pretty severe blood loss, most likely. :P . Sera's bewbs aren't that big either. xD .
Fine, but she's only treating the severe one. The NPC's can handle the topless lady.

@Kyuubey

VALKEN: Heya there blue hair, so I'm like bleeding and stuff...also you have a flat chest.

Sora *stares*

Also your very pretty and glad Lysander likes you

Sora *staring intensifies*

So about that blood loss....

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Kyuubey
VALKEN: Heya there blue hair, so I'm like bleeding and stuff...also you have a flat chest.

Sora *stares*

Also your very pretty and glad Lysander likes you

Sora *staring intensifies*

So about that blood loss....
LOL.

Oh god. >_<;

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks @Kayzo is flashing her bewbs to distract Valken and Sera, causing both to crash into the ground and pass out, double knock out style xD You can give a stern warning to Millie as it's techinically her fault xD
Technically, we could argue the point that Lamia Scale won that match, because Millie from Lamia Scale knocked out two people ;p

Mitch didn't like my awesome feels ' not all heroes wear a cape ' Sora saves the day post that I wrote while in pain.

He doesn't love me anymore.

Kyuubey said:
Mitch didn't like my awesome feels ' not all heroes wear a cape ' Sora saves the day post that I wrote while in pain.
He doesn't love me anymore.
That's ok. He implied he was disappointed in me today.

We can cry in the corner because of Mitch-sensei together

Users who are viewing this thread

Back