Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
Well by that I meant what I made my version of flux. Something that you see taste hear but not feel. Something that takes your strength and magic effectively without pain. I would, honestly prefer a death with out pain.
To be honest it depends on which pain you mean. Physical or psychological? Perhaps even both.

If I flipped it and put it into irl

I don't think anyone would want to live, not knowing and feeling pain.

LeSoraAmari said:
To be honest it depends on which pain you mean. Physical or psychological? Perhaps even both.
If I flipped it and put it into irl

I don't think anyone would want to live, not knowing and feeling pain.
I'd be chill with physical pain not exsisting. *shrug*

LeSoraAmari said:
I'd rather have physical pain than psychological pain xD
Emotions are what make us human, feeling pain from physical wounds is what makes us vulnerable. ^-^

And then there is that sad condition where people cannot feel physical pain. Once there was a guy with this condition and he had a knife in his head. He drove himself to the hospital and they didn't believe him.

It is quite dangerous to live without physical pain.

Whale said:
And then there is that sad condition where people cannot feel physical pain. Once there was a guy with this condition and he had a knife in his head. He drove himself to the hospital and they didn't believe him.
...fair point. ._.

Whale said:
Ye. It's called congenital analgesia

@Kayzo

Now would be a great time to flash Millie's boobs, while they are in the air, they crash and tumble down, knocking themselves both out. if you are ok with that Mitch

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Now would be a great time to flash Millie's boobs, while they are in the air, they crash and tumble down, knocking themselves both out. if you are ok with that Mitch
I'm fine with it. Seems legit. xD

Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Mitchs98 said:
I'm fine with it. Seems legit. xD
Zuka said:
All I hear screaming in the background as they pass out is K.O.!!!! Boobiealitiy (like Mortal Combat)
Mitchs98 said:
Lmfao. That'd be hilarious asf.
Like minded people, yas bitch

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back