Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Mitch didn't like my awesome feels ' not all heroes wear a cape ' Sora saves the day post that I wrote while in pain.
He doesn't love me anymore.
I..didn't read it yet. xD .

Kyuubey said:
SHH WE ARE CRYING OVER ICE CREAM! DON'T INTERRUPT THE DOGE AND I. @Drakerus
You've done enough damage, Mitch! ;______________;
Yeah how does it feel to get pushed away!?

Secretly upsets Mitch on purpose just so he can have ice cream

Don't worry, all of Kelica's things will be lightly lowered from (thrown) the window for her to retrieve.

Isune said:
Don't worry, all of Kelica's things will be lightly lowered from (thrown) the window for her to retrieve.
Wait so why is Chris angry with Kelica now? He cut and choked her first :P

Kayzo said:
Millie intently watched Valken and Sera's intense fight. The whole time she was shouting and cheering and waving her hands as if she was a cheerleader. "Go fight win! Whoop her ass Valken!" She cheered, smiling brightly and jumping up and down, drawing a crowd to her chest. She was like a one woman cheer machine. Soon she decided to pull out her special move. Things were going pretty even in the fight, and Valken really needed some moral boots. Whistling loudly she called out for Valken and flashed her hombagolaloos at him quickly, giggling as she did.
Grace gasped loudly as the many bolts of lightning struck her, sending the girl's small frame sailing into the arena wall before collapsing to the ground. That move hurt like hell and really did a lot to her, but this wouldn't stop her from giving up. Slowly getting up she summoned three rings behind Momoki, following up with a swarm of missiles. She couldn't take
Much more and decided to go out with a bang.

@Zuka @Mitchs98 @WoodenZebra

(Forgive my shit post.)
This so-called "shit post" completely outdid most of the ones I've ever put in this roleplay. :v

Kayzo said:
Millie intently watched Valken and Sera's intense fight. The whole time she was shouting and cheering and waving her hands as if she was a cheerleader. "Go fight win! Whoop her ass Valken!" She cheered, smiling brightly and jumping up and down, drawing a crowd to her chest. She was like a one woman cheer machine. Soon she decided to pull out her special move. Things were going pretty even in the fight, and Valken really needed some moral boots. Whistling loudly she called out for Valken and flashed her hombagolaloos at him quickly, giggling as she did.
Grace gasped loudly as the many bolts of lightning struck her, sending the girl's small frame sailing into the arena wall before collapsing to the ground. That move hurt like hell and really did a lot to her, but this wouldn't stop her from giving up. Slowly getting up she summoned three rings behind Momoki, following up with a swarm of missiles. She couldn't take
Much more and decided to go out with a bang.

(Forgive my shit post.)
We all need some moral boots every once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back