Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Imagine seven years' worth of stored energy harvested from thousands of people at a time. No amount of training could come close to that.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure Gilad can shake it off, he's had decades worth of training. Plus his dispelerino thingibob will help him out~

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm sure Gilad can shake it off, he's had decades worth of training. Plus his dispelerino thingibob will help him out~
Decades worth of training with thousands of other people?

How long can he use his dispelerino thingibob?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Decades worth of training with thousands of other people?
How long can he use his dispelerino thingibob?

[/QUOTE]
Decades worth of training that's given him the title of Second Wizard Saint and Sabertooth Guildmaster. That's more than enough to hush thou :P

I don't know xD I just think it says he uses dispelling magic in his CS~

LeSoraAmari said:
Decades worth of training that's given him the title of Second Wizard Saint and Sabertooth Guildmaster. That's more than enough to hush thou :P
I don't know xD I just think it says he uses dispelling magic in his CS~
All of that energy is locked in a pocket dimension, just sitting there. THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM

Well, if Gilad is as good as they say he is, he'll be able to use it for a while. But Angel Alfie has more than a few hidden tricks up his sleeve. ;)

I didn't have time or patience to read through the alfie/mizuki everyone fight scene, but then Valken and Kelica werent there either, so I'll just ask questions when they see peeps IC

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I didn't have time or patience time read through the alfie/mizuki everyone fight scene, but then Valken and Kelica werent there either, so I'll just ask questions when they see peeps IC
Alrighty~

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not really.

[/QUOTE]
It was a long day at work and I gots a headache ._. Sorry if I'm grumpy. Stocktake tomorrow 5am start.....who works that, seriously

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]All of that energy is locked in a pocket dimension, just sitting there. THAT ISN'T EVEN HIS FINAL FORM
Well, if Gilad is as good as they say he is, he'll be able to use it for a while. But Angel Alfie has more than a few hidden tricks up his sleeve. ;)

[/QUOTE]
The big thing with Gilad is that when I made him I intentionally chose magic that'd be effective against mages. Hence his ability to negate magic. He wasn't really made with losing to other characters in mind. He's suppose to be one of those characters that is simply unreachable by the main cast (Think gildarts), but should an enemy come in that Mitch wants to establish just how much of a threat the new big bad is he can use Gilad. All those times when powerful characters like Jura or Makarov lose to show just how stacked the odds are, that sorta thing. As far as I know there isn't a single character in the RP that can beat Gilad 1v1, which is why I can't faff about and intrude on things like the tournament.

In short, Gilad is playing the role of Makarov.

Salt Lord]Mizicia [/QUOTE] Tfw you resurfaced a certain gif [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]

LeSoraAmari said:
Grasaki has yet to take a journey to the feels department. I'm glad for this.
As am I. The most emotional thing was when she didn't get the bed. Also @Zuka I'll post soon

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Imagine seven years' worth of stored energy harvested from thousands of people at a time. No amount of training could come close to that.

[/QUOTE]
I think Kim has a chance of going against him, dont hurt me oniichan

Zuka said:
It was a long day at work and I gots a headache ._. Sorry if I'm grumpy. Stocktake tomorrow 5am start.....who works that, seriously
Wow, my sympathies. It's stocktaking over here as well, only we'll all be ending late rather than starting early. -groans-

Good afternoon/morning/night! depending on timezone!

jKbTisa.gif

[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]yeh i'm around , my notifications are on the frits but hey i'm here

[/QUOTE]
I'll let you have Clair go next then since you're on and active right now. I'll post soon. Or..did Clair already go? I can't remember :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back