Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Genon

Wondering if Adrian should find Alfie on top of the Guild Hall (less waiting for stuff) or have the two meet somewhere at the tournament whenever we progress (makes more sense). What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Implying there is something beyond clicking install? .-. I think the issue is my wifi, personally. It's shet.
The launcher is kind of finicky at times. I doubt it'd be your Internet if you're able to use this site

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22515-genon/ said:
@Genon[/URL]
Wondering if I should have Adrian find Alfie on top of the Guild Hall (less waiting for stuff) or have the two meet somewhere at the tournament whenever we progress (makes more sense). What do you think?
Whichever comes first. If Adrian has a reason to be at the guild hall (say, to calm the hell down after the day's events), he'll meet Alfie there. If the timeskip to the tournament comes before we can do anything, we'll take the second option.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22515-genon/ said:
@Genon[/URL]
Wondering if I should have Adrian find Alfie on top of the Guild Hall (less waiting for stuff) or have the two meet somewhere at the tournament whenever we progress (makes more sense). What do you think?
Whichever comes first. If Adrian has a reason to be at the guild hall (say, to calm the hell down after the day's events), he'll meet Alfie there. If the timeskip to the tournament comes before we can do anything, we'll take the second option.

Genon said:
Mitch said he'll be making the timeskip post tomorrow, so if we can manage to do the first one tonight... yeah. The decision is yours, though.

Kayzo said:
Someone give me two types of magic. Nothing too strong though.
Basic water and basic ice? If you're making a new character, I could help you like I did with Sora. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Basic water and basic ice? If you're making a new character, I could help you like I did with Sora. :v

[/QUOTE]
They're for something else, but that will do. Thank you.

Rhodus said:

-Ryu Miyamoto-

Magnolia Streets

Ryu followed behind Kim as she dragged him along. The active expenditure of magic had ceased, but traces still lingered and that worried him. "Can you tell who was using the magicmagic?" He asked Kim. "And do you know if it is a real fight or just sparring?" He hoped it would turn out to be the latter, but he had a sinking suspicion that it wouldn't be so simple.

"magicmagic"

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"magicmagic"

[/QUOTE]
It's a fucking duplication bug in my phone's keyboard. I'm usually able to catch most of them before I submit the post

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm glad I don't use mobile. Do they even know about the bug?

[/QUOTE]
I honestly have no idea. I've just accepted it as part of the keyboard at this point

I'm scared to fall asleep... The moment I awake... I'll have like 300+ posts to "look" through. Please have mercy on me.

Rhodus said:
I honestly have no idea. I've just accepted it as part of the keyboard at this point
Well, why not tell one of the mods about it?

Bolts said:
I'm scared to fall asleep... The moment I awake... I'll have like 300+ posts to "look" through. Please have mercy on me.
Unless there are any posts tagging you or quoting you, they aren't important. That's what I've found out, at least.

I found that out when I left work at midnight and came too close to 300.. I just don't wanna dig through all of it :/ I went from like 15 posts max a day to 300. In less than 24 hours also. @Mitchs98 What did you invite me too!?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, why not tell one of the mods about it?.

[/QUOTE]
Do you mean the mods here? Because it's a problem with my phone, not with RPN. It's actually a 3rd party keyboard. Which I choose to use because the other features outweigh the odd bugs.

Rhodus said:
Do you mean the mods here? Because it's a problem with my phone, not with RPN. It's actually a 3rd party keyboard. Which I choose to use because the other features outweigh the odd bugs.
Huh. Never mind. But what are the other features? :o

Bolts said:
I found that out when I left work at midnight and came too close to 300.. I just don't wanna dig through all of it :/ I went from like 15 posts max a day to 300. In less than 24 hours also. @Mitchs98 What did you invite me too!?
We posted fourty pages into this OOC one day. Fourty. Maybe a bit more..lol.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh. Never mind. But what are the other features? :o

[/QUOTE]
Themes mostly. It also has different layouts you can choose for different styles of typing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back