Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Actually I hate Darius and refuse to play him lol.
It came from a quote that a famous player kept saying in a video as well as my irl name being Darius.
Oh nice! And do you mean Dunkey saying it? He says it a lot lolol.

I don't play bruisers so, I don't play him either.

Kyuubey said:
Oh nice! And do you mean Dunkey saying it? He says it a lot lolol.
I don't play bruisers so, I don't play him either.
Yeah. It's funny, I only discovered the phrase when my friend kept spamming it vocally and through chat because he knew it annoyed me >_>.

I main support but I like playing mid and adc too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Yeah. It's funny, I only discovered the phrase when my friend kept spamming it vocally and through chat because he knew it annoyed me >_>.
I main support but I like playing mid and add too.
I main support too! :D

Lol, well it's pretty amusing.

Drakerus said:
How do you know of him?
YouTube. My friend told me about one of his videos. The "if I don't get this kill I'm going to build two anamatronic T-Rex's to rip me apart limb from limb while a firing squad of marines gun me down"

Kayzo said:
YouTube. My friend told me about one of his videos. The "if I don't get this kill I'm going to build two anamatronic T-Rex's to rip me apart limb from limb while a firing squad of marines gun me down"
My favorite is the skyrim mod video.

Kayzo said:
Bubberducky.

Drakerus said:
You're probably just not trying hard enough to find a solution.
I actually did for once, cause I really wanted to play it. Cause several of my other friends do .-.

Mitchs98 said:
I actually did for once, cause I really wanted to play it. Cause several of my other friends do .-.
Maybe I'll sit with you and walk you through the installation process sometime.

Drakerus said:
Maybe I'll sit with you and walk you through the installation process sometime.
Implying there is something beyond clicking install? .-. I think the issue is my wifi, personally. It's shet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back