Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And that, my friend, is what we have different timelines and fanfics for. :D

[/QUOTE]
Maybe Mizuki truly is meant to be alone forever.

And Speaking of that I should probably finish the CS's.

HOLY MOTHER FUCKING GOD! 243 POSTS WHILE I WAS AT WORK! I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TRY TO READ OOC CHAT.....

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Correction: A magically capable ten-year-old. :v

[/QUOTE]
A ten year old trying to protect the equivilant to her sister :v. But 4 srs. Alfie is one cruel bastard to threaten to kill a ten year old .-.

Kayzo said:
Maybe Mizuki truly is meant to be alone forever.
And Speaking of that I should probably finish the CS's.
Alfie feels her pain. <3

I still can't wait to read them. c:

No! I Alfizuki WILL come true!

It'll just take longer than expected. They should meet each other every so often due to coincidental circumstances and get closer to each other each time :D .

Mitchs98 said:
A ten year old trying to protect the equivilant to her sister :v. But 4 srs. Alfie is one cruel bastard to threaten to kill a ten year old .-.
Alicia is one cruel bastard to try to shock a pink-haired crossdresser by the throat.

Drakerus said:
No! I Alfizuki WILL come true!
It'll just take longer than expected. They should meet each other every so often due to coincidental circumstances and get closer to each other each time :D .
If only you knew.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie feels her pain. <3

[/QUOTE]
I mean, she could always go for Gilad... If she's truly desperate.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alicia is one cruel bastard to try to shock a pink-haired crossdresser by the throat.

[/QUOTE]
It was the equivlant of a dog shock collar, it only got stronger if he attempted to hurt Mizuki or the others lol. It's literally used for defense. :P

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie feels her pain. <3

[/QUOTE]
I'm just going to skip the history, since it's not a big deal.

Ok, so what do I even post now? Is the guy healed? Do i just run over somewhere to the tourney?

Mitchs98 said:
It was the equivlant of a dog shock collar, it only got stronger if he attempted to hurt Mizuki or the others lol. It's literally used for defense. :P
Well... stress. I dunno.

Read his diary. That might help explain why he's so cruel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back