Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Because the best thing to do to your future girlfriend is to choke her with blades. :>

[/QUOTE]
So romantic <3

@HuorSpinks

Well kelica is either into bestiality or some deep seeded daddy issues, either way she isn't looking to innocent xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You oughta be quoting Zuka to hear about that.

[/QUOTE]
I thought flowers knew everything xD .

After all, they're always watching O_O.

Kayzo said:
Mizuki didn't have any time to react when she was suddenly whisked away from Alicia and into a completely foreign area. To make things worse she was laying on top of a boy. Their bodies were touching and it made the dark Mage feel so uncomfortable. She was only able to stare down at him for a few moments, her gaze cold and confused, before she was brought up into the air, being hung by her neck. The ribbons that strung her up were cutting into her skin, and Mizuki didn't exactly hate it. The tightness felt kinda nice, but the razors were a bit annoying. However she could endure them easily as if it was a small breeze. "This is what I thought would happen. That strange man would teleport me to someone who would execute me. Hurry up and do it." She said in an unwavering voice, her expression the same way.
@Salt Lord
Those subtle hints though ^_^ .

I really should have made a more expendable character.

Ren's too idiotically loveable to die!

Drakerus said:
I thought flowers knew everything xD .
After all, they're always watching O_O.
@Salt Lord

In the animal/plant kingdom there is no such thing as siblings, just the alpha that protects the pack. Kelica is drawn to the strongest, and biggest alpha. Chris's strength, lloyds title. I'm sure if she meet Gilad she'd be just as wooed

Kayzo said:
The tightness felt kinda nice
;)

Zuka said:
@Salt Lord
In the animal/plant kingdom there is no such thing as siblings, just the alpha that protects the pack. Kelica is drawn to the strongest, and biggest alpha. Chris's strength, lloyds title. I'm sure if she meet Gilad she'd be just as wooed
Kelica's one of those, isn't she? :I

Drakerus said:
Ren would like Chris. Just putting that out there since he's probably gonna be forever alone anyway.
Sad life ahead for Ren.
Do you want me to create a hotheaded hunk for Ren? Or would it be funnier with a forever alone thing? :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Do you want me to create a hotheaded hunk for Ren? Or would it be funnier with a forever alone thing? :v

[/QUOTE]
The question is, could you pull it off?

I know Ren wouldn't mind. He'd probably become a nervous wreck just being around the guy though xD .

Drakerus said:
The question is, could you pull it off?
I know Ren wouldn't mind. He'd probably become a nervous wreck just being around the guy though xD .
If I can pull off a crossdressing pink haired guy, I can pull off a flirtatious muscle-man. And this guy's gonna be worse than Chris when it comes to flirting... except at a cost. > :D

When everything's settled and I'm not shrouded in judgmental family, I'll look for a picture and make a CS. Until then, Ren will have to suffer being alone for another few hours.

Or another 24, seeing as how things generally don't go how I plan them.

purplepanda288 said:
Name: Mother aka mom

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted):

Flux creature

Height:7 feet

Weight: She has no weight ( 120lb. )

Guild and Guild Mark Location:

she is not a part of any guild, though as an extension she is affiliated with fairytail through kim

Appearance:(Picture is required, textual description is optional, anime preferred)

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.): she does not like classification but if you had to have one it would be A

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Flux manipulation

She has the same move set as Kim

Soul separation

Mother has the ability to remove ones soul from thier bodies for a limited amount of time. This take a toll on the body of the person she removes the soul from but it doesn't die.

Personality:

Warm loving and inviting to all, she keeps a watch over her realm with an open heart. She is merciful to those that aren't a threat to her or her children. If danger does come to them she will do anything in her power to stop them.

Bio:

Mother has lived for eons, she's watched the first human use magic to the first death of humans. Everything she's seen every situation and small hint of drama. Over her life she discovered that she could influence life in the realm of the humans. The first human she tried to influence died of taint sickness, she tried and tried to make the perfect human flux born.On her free time she created the flux creatures, beings that thought and moved like humans. Only difference is that they can't use any type of magic much like the people of edolas. One day she found them. The perfect subject to infect with taint and flux. Kim. She took extra precautions to Make sure she survived, and so the next flux born was made.

The flux

Kim

The antics of the human realm

Dislikes:

Death

Destroying

and men that try to hurt her little kim

Skills:

Her voice is that of an angles. When Kim was a child she would sing to her so she would fall asleep

Other:

NOTHING
I know this is kinda a WIP. But I'd prefer you sent me your arc idea before making the character for it. I'd also say the whole soul removal would need to be expanded on slightly.

Kayzo said:
"Edgy shadow lady"
Lol
DYrWrvd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back