Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Why is that dead chick hugging that loser?"

Message sent to me about Zervis in my picture

>__________<

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kayzo

It hath been done.

Commence shipping as well as strangling of Ren!

Drakerus said:
Auren Sol

"Alright, here goes!" Ren said excitedly as he grabbed a Solaris crystal from one of his pockets and held it up just behind the paper marked with the Sigil.

"Awaken." The crystal in his left hand and the Sigil on the paper began to emit a brilliant golden glow and all seemed to be going as planned until a zapping noise similar to arcing electricity began to come from the Sigil and little flecks of light seemed to bounce off the surface of the paper like fire embers.

"Uh oh..." the boy said realizing that he must have done something wrong. Suddenly, Mizuki's hand was engulfed in light making it look like a shining white silhouette. Before anyone could react, the light had completely encompassed her body. Immediately following this, the Sigil appeared to suck in the white silhouette like a vacuum and in one swift moment, it was gone. The whole process took less than a 2 seconds and now there was no evidence to suggest that Mizuki had been standing there at all. Ren was just standing there with a shocked expression before he broke out into panic.

"U-uh, I can explain! I just made a little mistake! It was just an accident I swear! Don't worry she's fine, really! I think...I hope..." he muttered getting progressively quieter as he frantically analyzed the Sigil to identify what went wrong.

Meanwhile, a Sigil had appeared in the ceiling of one of the hospital rooms, little particles of light pouring out of it. The tiny fragments of Mizuki reconvened to reform the white
silhouette of her. Shortly afterwards, Mizuki's natural physical properties were restored, including her ability to be affected by the pull of gravity. In accordance to this, she promptly fell right on top of poor Alfie who just happened to be directly underneath the Sigil. As their two bodies collided, they ended up in a position where Alfie was laying on his back with Mizuki on top of him. Their faces inches apart. It one didn't know any better, they'd mistake the super coincidental coincidence as an intimate moment between them. How 'unfortunate'! (ovO)

@Kayzo @Whoever owns Alfie
Wha... okay. (B^D)

Mitchs98 said:
You of course realize, you have incurred the wrath of a 10 year old with magic.
It was all in the name of love!

I think he'd prefer Alicia's wrath over Mizuki's tbh. If he lives through one he has to face the other.

Oh boy...

Drakerus said:
I think he'd prefer Alicia's wrath over Mizuki's tbh. If he lives through one he has to face the other.

Oh boy...
Don't forget about Alfie. Nice as he is, you don't want to touch those razor wires or ribbons. :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Don't forget about Alfie. Nice as he is, you don't want to touch those razor wires or ribbons. :D

[/QUOTE]
Shhhhh. He doesn't need to know...

In fact, he should have Ren's back for hooking him up >_>.

Drakerus said:

Oh boy...
She could finally use her combo of death that I haven't been able to use yet.

Drakerus said:

Oh boy...
If is the key word here, :>. I'll post soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back