Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I know this is kinda a WIP. But I'd prefer you sent me your arc idea before making the character for it. I'd also say the whole soul removal would need to be expanded on slightly.
Mom isnt for the arc, I'm just putting her out as a character

Drakerus said:
I can't afford crunchyroll and the ads are obnoxious.
I use Crunchyroll more as something to keep me updated when new episodes and such come out. Then I watch them on YouTube xD the Crunchyroll ads annoy me.

@Kayzo

Shorter posts are okay. And if you want me to hold off until you get un-busy, just say the word.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@Kayzo
Shorter posts are okay. And if you want me to hold off until you get un-busy, just say the word.

[/QUOTE]
You're fine, I'm almost done!

Mitchs98 said:
Same. Only good sushi place is an hour away, and I'm lazy.
We have some 'decent' ones around here but the one I like around here is two hours away so I feel your pain. This is what happened last time I got to go there.

UF5O46f.jpg

Kyuubey said:
We have some 'decent' ones around here but the one I like around here is two hours away so I feel your pain. This is what happened last time I got to go there.
UF5O46f.jpg
How to make sushi unhealthy.

Kyuubey said:
UF5O46f.jpg
Dear god. Do you have a black hole in place of your stomach O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back