Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Luckily for me, my laptop is one of those detachable Windows things, so technically I'm on some touch pad thing rn, lol.

A bit late to the party, aren't I?

I follow eastern time or whatever. I live in the state of oranges, humidity, and mosquitoes, after all. :D

LeSoraAmari said:
Ugh I must say I much prefer using my phone to go on this site than I do my laptop. Well, this is the first time I've tried it on the laptop and it is so alien idek why lmao.
I use my s5 all the time. :>

HuorSpinks said:
And I hate being on anything other than my computer for this site. Especially my phone screen. I'm not used to reading on something this tiny. Plus, my typing is atrocious when I'm on the phone.
I type over 100 WPM on my phone. xD .

Also @Salt Lord excuse me while I come to Florida to stalk you.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A bit late to the party, aren't I?
I follow eastern time or whatever. I live in the state of oranges, humidity, and mosquitoes, after all. :D

[/QUOTE]
It's so cold where I live, I wish I was in Florida

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm going to try and post but I fear that I might come back to the ooc with like seven tags and ten likes xD
Correction: nine likes.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I'm going to try and post but I fear that I might come back to the ooc with like seven tags and ten likes xD
I will endeavor to use everything within my power to ensure such a thing does not come to pass.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26663-scarlettrose16/ said:
@ScarlettRose16[/URL]
I'd rather that happen to me than walk outside and sweat like a pig two seconds into it.
You do have a point

Well, Masaki is now on the roof watching as destruction is about to be caused.

RIP roof destroyer and vanquisher of the cake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back