Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sera and Clair are about to fight with someone who destroyed the roof of Fairy Tail.

I'm thinking we should stop and wait for the others. They're going to have missed so much when they come back on. D:

Righto, I'm off to sleep now, after making my last post of the night. I'm steeling myself for at least 15 pages to read through when I wake up.

Goodnight everyone, and have fun! -waves-

HuorSpinks said:
Righto, I'm off to sleep now, after making my last post of the night. I'm steeling myself for at least 15 pages to read through when I wake up.
Goodnight everyone, and have fun! -waves-
Gnight man

LeSoraAmari said:
It's so tempting to make Masaki leave the mansion and get closer to the fight lmao
Alfie'd probably be too stuck on the fight to notice. xD

Mitchs98 said:
They have to meet the client first, as is customary. Also @LeSoraAmari if you haven't you could comment on your crystal getting eaten. *hint* :P
I did lol. At the end of my post. Masaki made his crystals disappear so 'Lamia girl' couldn't eat any more lmao

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alfie'd probably be too stuck on the fight to notice. xD

[/QUOTE]
Yay for not being noticed. Stealth is my friend. Very shitty stealth lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
I did lol. At the end of my post. Masaki made his crystals disappear so 'Lamia girl' couldn't eat any more lmao
Ye I hadn't read your post when I posted that, xD .

LeSoraAmari said:
Yay for not being noticed. Stealth is my friend. Very shitty stealth lmao
dqq5Dcc.jpg

nm to the other part my char is in a village but i could have it so she's somewhere near by instead if that's ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back