Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And so the exposition NPC's job comes to a close. He has guided one of my many children towards the rest of the flock. Go forth, genie, and may you find that which you seek.

Noted, I'll timeskip the journey all the way to the client's house. We'll meet there next xD

I'm a bit worried now though. I hope I can keep up with the posting speed, seeing that I'm quite busy with work. I'll try my best though.

@Sinister Clown, the Sabertooth members are at the clients house and he wasn't there so they decided to wait but the house looked deserted so they are waiting currently and I think the rest of the people who are rping Sabertooth members are asleep.

ScarlettRose16 said:
@Sinister Clown, the Sabertooth members are at the clients house and he wasn't there so they decided to wait but the house looked deserted so they are waiting currently and I think the rest of the people who are rping Sabertooth members are asleep.
Ahh alright, thanks for the heads up!

HuorSpinks said:
Noted, I'll timeskip the journey all the way to the client's house. We'll meet there next xD
I'm a bit worried now though. I hope I can keep up with the posting speed, seeing that I'm quite busy with work. I'll try my best though.
The nice thing, from what I can tell, about the fairy tail setting is that guild masters aren't really needed nor play an integral part. So as guild master you can just bow out, make up some excuse about guild business and not hold others back. I mean I haven't even made a single post with my guild master and yet the sabertooth guys are going about their business.

So if time is a luxury you have little of, being a guild master is probably a good thing.

I suppose you're right. I'd like to be involved as much as possible, but if I'm not able to, I'll bow out. I guess it's a good thing that I'm a Guild Master then!

I usually post about once every six hours, and once every twelve on my working days (which is... six out of seven days), so I guess I'm not that used to such quick posting speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I suppose you're right. I'd like to be involved as much as possible, but if I'm not able to, I'll bow out. I guess it's a good thing that I'm a Guild Master then!
I usually post about once every six hours, and once every twelve on my working days (which is... six out of seven days), so I guess I'm not that used to such quick posting speed.
As said in my post, just skip Ferra with everyone else.

I'mma be heading to sleep. Try not to be on page 20 when I wake up :P

Mitchs98 said:
As said in my post, just skip Ferra with everyone else.
I'mma be heading to sleep. Try not to be on page 20 when I wake up :P
All right, will do. See you guys at the client's house! -waves-

Have a good rest!

I'm probably the only one who wakes up this early, therefore making me the only one on, but good morning~

Yo! I'm awake too. It's actually night for me though. I think I'm probably the one asleep while you all are awake or something.

I am a patient person haha. I can wait for a few more hours. (Actually, not really. I'm hell impatient.)

Same. A few days ago, my notifs were completely barren, which bored me like you wouldn't believe. However, the next time I logged on, the notifs exploded and I found myself replying to twelve threads. :')

THAT WAS NOT WHAT I MEANT WHEN I ASKED FOR ACTIVITY, RPN

I know right?!

I spent the majority of today replying to threads. Like, during the Christmas season everything was calm and quiet and no replies so I ended up joining other roleplays and now suddenly everything starts exploding.

This will probably end up bitting me in the ass sometime next week.

I joined like three when my notifs were still calm. I actually have to ignore one of them. D:

On another note, sometimes it's rainy and sunny at the same time where I live. It's really pretty when the weather does that.

LeSoraAmari said:
@Aeri Rosevier You're more than welcome to join Masaki and the others if you want to~ it beats not having anyone to interact with:)
Plus, you're a fellow Saber so come along if you want ^o^
I plan to ^^ Sorry for the late reply. I was gone the whole day

[QUOTE="Aeri Rosevier]I plan to ^^ Sorry for the late reply. I was gone the whole day

[/QUOTE]
It's fine, just come and join the cat party when you can~ there's no rush ^o^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back