Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]OH MEH GERD. SOMEONE SMACK WITH A FISH BECAUSE I CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON READING ALL THAT GOD DAMN NONSENSE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BLOODY FUCKING DRIVE. LIKE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT IS!? I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO READ IT TWICE OR THREE TIMES TO ACTUALLY COMPREHEND OR EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT SAID. I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMEONE TO READ THIS TO ME OR I'M NEVER GONNA DRIVE. BLOODY HELL.

[/QUOTE]
Info on how to drive...?

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]OH MEH GERD. SOMEONE SMACK WITH A FISH BECAUSE I CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON READING ALL THAT GOD DAMN NONSENSE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BLOODY FUCKING DRIVE. LIKE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT IS!? I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO READ IT TWICE OR THREE TIMES TO ACTUALLY COMPREHEND OR EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT SAID. I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMEONE TO READ THIS TO ME OR I'M NEVER GONNA DRIVE. BLOODY HELL.

[/QUOTE]
Driving is easy. The initial acceleration is what I have trouble with, and sharp turns :P ...Man I really need to practice to get my license more but I'm lazy yanno

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Info on how to drive...?

[/QUOTE]
  1. Put key into ignition
  2. Turn key
  3. Put on seatbelt
  4. Put car in drive or reverse, not neutral
  5. HAMMER THE GAS AND CRASH INTO THE NEAREST TREE
  6. Get hospital bill
  7. Repeat as nessacary

no no no, thats not what I meant. Like its this online drivers ed corse you have to take and read on so you can pass your written exam for your permit

Bunny said:
Maybe the guild master could suddenly appear from the balcony of the house we're in and be like "hello my children"
"Rise my people. I have returned, never to leave your side again. Fairy Tail sought to destroy me, but they have only made me stronger. Today, we march forward into our future. A stronger people. A divined people, enhanced for the Magical world. The time has come, to claim this world as our own! The time has come, to destroy Fairy Tail! One vision. One purpose! Peace through power!"

Mitchs98 said:
  1. Put key into ignition
  2. Turn key
  3. Put on seatbelt
  4. Put car in drive or reverse, not neutral
  5. HAMMER THE GAS AND CRASH INTO THE NEAREST TREE
  6. Get hospital bill
  7. Repeat as nessacary
Sounds good to me, I'll try all of that when I start my lessons. Hopefully I'll pass~

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]no no no, thats not what I meant. Like its this online drivers ed corse you have to take and read on so you can pass your written exam for your permit

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Psh. Those things are easy. :P

Owp anyway I should get to sleep. (Or at least try to)

It's 03:40 am so yano, sleep for me xD

GoodNOIGHT you wonderful lot and don't post too much in my absence~~~~~~

Lol

LeSoraAmari said:
Owp anyway I should get to sleep. (Or at least try to)
It's 03:40 am so yano, sleep for me xD

GoodNOIGHT you wonderful lot and don't post too much in my absence~~~~~~

Lol
I hate timezones. It's only 10:41 for me. >:c

Mitchs98 said:
9:42 for me. I say we take the time zones and blow 'em up. WHOSE WITH ME?!
Oh my god please noo

MEh go ahead. *Cries*

For real now, I am going to die for a few hours and I shall return in like 9 of the things

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh my god please noo
MEh go ahead. *Cries*

For real now, I am going to die for a few hours and I shall return in like 9 of the things
I'll be going to sleep around 12-ish or 1-ish. And waking up at 10-ish or 11-ish :P

WHY IS THERE NOTHING TO DO SHBFJHDZSVBDH

I might actually be getting to bed in a few minutes if the silence continues. If I do, try not to get too far without me, 'kay? You saw how much of a bitch I was earlier when I didn't know what was going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back