Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]So I guess I don't get notifications for this OOC and uhhh.. wow.. great conversation guys.. lovely.. anyways, I'll be a minute because i need to finish up a unit in my drivers ed

[/QUOTE]
Be thankful you don't get notifications from this thread.

Colt556 said:
Be thankful you don't get notifications from this thread.
Fairy Tail get a flashy entrance. I'm putting all of my faith in you, O' great and powerful Guildmaster that one day, we get a flashy entrance too~

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]So I guess I don't get notifications for this OOC and uhhh.. wow.. great conversation guys.. lovely.. anyways, I'll be a minute because i need to finish up a unit in my drivers ed

[/QUOTE]
Why thank you :>

LeSoraAmari said:
Fairy Tail get a flashy entrance. I'm putting all of my faith in you, O' great and powerful Guildmaster that one day, we get a flashy entrance too~
We? WE? I'll get a flashy entrance, you go make your own flashy entrance. Live up to your full potential and make the guild proud.

Colt556 said:
We? WE? I'll get a flashy entrance, you go make your own flashy entrance. Live up to your full potential and make the guild proud.
Living up to expectations of Sabertooth Master if I do say so myself, xD

Mitchs98 said:
Omg I can't breathe, LOL.
Literally, please @NekoChanBo make this happen omfg.

Colt556 said:
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fineee.

Feature me though senpai I am a star you know :0

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Literally, please @NekoChanBo make this happen omfg.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fineee.

Feature me though senpai I am a star you know :0
Depends on how RP goes. I have no clue how I'll introduce my guild master. All I do know is that it'll depend on how roleplay goes.

Colt556 said:
Depends on how RP goes. I have no clue how I'll introduce my guild master. All I do know is that it'll depend on how roleplay goes.
I was only joking about featuring me lmao but for real feel free to if you want I like the fame uno.

But whatever you do, make sure it's flashier than an underground building full of crazy heads~

LeSoraAmari said:
I was only joking about featuring me lmao but for real feel free to if you want I like the fame uno.
But whatever you do, make sure it's flashier than an underground building full of crazy heads~
Implying a mobile guild hall full of Fairy Tail members can be beaten :0

LeSoraAmari said:
OH this is not the full entrance just wait till we leave...

Mitchs98 said:
Implying a mobile guild hall full of Fairy Tail members can be beaten :0
Yes. WHAT ABOUT A MOBILE CAKE FULL OF SABERTOOTH MEMBERS HUH?!?!?

And oh good lord xD tbh I'm excited go go go

LeSoraAmari said:
Technically my flashy entrance will never be flashier than theirs because their guild leader loves theatrics while mine does not.

How does everyone feel about meeting up at the client's house? (Sabertooth is already there) @Mitchs98 do you have any ideas of what's to happen after that?

Bunny said:
How does everyone feel about meeting up at the client's house? (Sabertooth is already there) @Mitchs98 do you have any ideas of what's to happen after that?
I have everything meticulously planned(well, a guideline at-least) thanks to @Salt Lord . It'll begin once everyone meets up there, so continue as you were in the house :P .

Mitchs98 said:
I have everything meticulously planned(well, a guideline at-least) thanks to @Salt Lord . It'll begin once everyone meets up there, so continue as you were in the house :P .
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAYAYAYAY ok I shall wait.

Colt556 said:
Technically my flashy entrance will never be flashier than theirs because their guild leader loves theatrics while mine does not.
Maybe the guild master could suddenly appear from the balcony of the house we're in and be like "hello my children"

OH MEH GERD. SOMEONE SMACK WITH A FISH BECAUSE I CANNOT CONCENTRATE ON READING ALL THAT GOD DAMN NONSENSE INFORMATION ON HOW TO BLOODY FUCKING DRIVE. LIKE DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW LONG IT IS!? I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO READ IT TWICE OR THREE TIMES TO ACTUALLY COMPREHEND OR EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT SAID. I SERIOUSLY NEED SOMEONE TO READ THIS TO ME OR I'M NEVER GONNA DRIVE. BLOODY HELL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back