Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL]
Valken doesn't know half of it. > :D
He seriously doesn't, but you would think that he had siblings. You could totally keep switching back and forth to keep up the gag

Zuka said:
He seriously doesn't, but you would think that he had siblings. You could totally keep switching back and forth to keep up the gag
I will, when he's not at a hospital.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]He isn't the kind of person to just steal an outfit for no reason...

[/QUOTE]
There is a reason? A new outfit when he wins the Miss Fiore award

Zuka said:
There is a reason? A new outfit when he wins the Miss Fiore award
Personally, I hope Mizuki wins.

Wait! I just got an idea! Alfie likes taunting enemies during battles, so if he ends up fighting Mizuki, he could just slap the dress onto her. c:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Personally, I hope Mizuki wins.
Wait! I just got an idea! Alfie likes taunting enemies during battles, so if he ends up fighting Mizuki, he could just slap the dress onto her. c:

[/QUOTE]
If RNG selects Mizuki that'd be awesome. xD .

A

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Personally, I hope Mizuki wins.

[/QUOTE]
And then one thing leads to another....

Mitchs98 said:
If RNG selects Mizuki that'd be awesome. xD .
I honestly want her to win too. That'd be so funny. Win by fear.

Kayzo said:
A
And then one thing leads to another....

I honestly want her to win too. That'd be so funny. Win by fear.
A...?

Dress slapped onto edgy shadow lady = edgy shadow lady dating pink crossdresser

Mitchs98 said:
Mizuki: "Vote for me or die." *deathglare*
What he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though in all actuality, clearly Alicia or Ferra stands the best chance of winning. They have the biggest bikini's after all, everyone elses is too small ;p. #kidlogic.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A...?
Dress slapped onto edgy shadow lady = edgy shadow lady dating pink crossdresser

What he said.

[/QUOTE]
Best ship tbh

Kayzo said:
Best ship tbh
350x700px-LL-135fd277_Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Kayzo said:
Alfie is like "yay ribbons and pink" and Mizuki is like "fuck off"
I actually wonder how their fight's gonna go. I mean, clearly, Mizuki's gonna win, but Alfie can be pretty scary with his exploding cluster arrows and razor wire traps... and ribbons...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I actually wonder how their fight's gonna go. I mean, clearly, Mizuki's gonna win, but Alfie can be pretty scary with his exploding cluster arrows and razor wire traps... and ribbons...

[/QUOTE]
And his other variation of 'trap'.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Mizuki would tell Alfie to trap himself and get comfy. She's the man in the relationship.

[/QUOTE]
She'd also only allow him to touch her with ribbons for the beginning of their relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back