Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suddenly have the urge to bump Ren up to rank B because I fee like my rank will limit my ability to haz fun.

I'll probably just wait til we do something that involves teams though instead of doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What about Kelica? She was able to learn partial takeover in a few minutes. Well, that's actually something... Maybe learning magic can connect into what one already knows, enabling one to learn even quicker? Because experience?

[/QUOTE]
Well if that happened then I'd call bullshit. The entire reason most mages only have one or two types of magic is because it's a bitch to learn. It takes a lot of time and practice. As far as I'm concerned no character should be learning any new magic in-RP without some lengthy timeskips. Or, to be more specific, they shouldn't show any fruits of their learning without lengthy timeskips.

Kyuubey said:
Poor Sora.; forgotten. Lysander as well. RIP in pieces.
I was lucky to remember everyone else, tbh. Posting now. Had a massive post to write elsewhere. I'm proud of it too ;-;

Colt556 said:
Well if that happened then I'd call bullshit. The entire reason most mages only have one or two types of magic is because it's a bitch to learn. It takes a lot of time and practice. As far as I'm concerned no character should be learning any new magic in-RP without some lengthy timeskips. Or, to be more specific, they shouldn't show any fruits of their learning without lengthy timeskips.
She like. Grew a tail. For 10 seconds. That's about it. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
She like. Grew a tail. For 10 seconds. That's about it. xD .
I'd still call bullshit, but regardless my stance still stands. Learning magic takes a long time, while a character can start studying in RP they shouldn't be able to actually use the magic unless we have a lengthy timeskip. If someone's unhappy with their character and haven't really done much yet they should just retcon it so their character already learned the new magic.

Colt556 said:
I'd still call bullshit, but regardless my stance still stands. Learning magic takes a long time, while a character can start studying in RP they shouldn't be able to actually use the magic unless we have a lengthy timeskip. If someone's unhappy with their character and haven't really done much yet they should just retcon it so their character already learned the new magic.
Eh. I'm fine with it as long as she doesn't start using it for combat. But I understand your point.

Colt556 said:
I understand your point... However, with Adrian's magic (literally using the base of what magic is), I'd say he'd be able to pick up on something pretty quickly, even if it doesn't guarantee a 100% chance of it turning out right.

Mitchs98 said:
Maya goes after Mizuki, then Alicia, then Millie, then Tanari, then Cinla, then Ophelia, then Sera, then Ferra. And that'd be everyone in the contest, correct?.. I really should of kept a list..
Reposting this list for reasons k tnx.

And genons char, and Clair

Colt556 said:
I agree. c:

Colt556 said:
No, Ren's gonna get his ass beat when a crowd isn't watching.
@Drakerus

flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What about Kelica? She was able to learn partial takeover in a few minutes. Well, that's actually something... Maybe learning magic can connect into what one already knows, enabling one to learn even quicker? Because experience?

[/QUOTE]
Yes because of her connection to animals it made it easier for her. But she can not control it or call it to battle. It's like a normal person and giving them a wand, things explode or go unexpected

Users who are viewing this thread

Back