Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
If I write a fanfic, it will be the most brutal, over sexualized R18+ affair you have ever seen. Valken? Yeah. Worse. Much much worse xD
Chris and Kelica are gonna be octo-parents. c:

Salt Lord]Chris and Kelica are gonna be octo-parents. c: [/QUOTE] Well she does get to sleep with Taurus every night. Oh My God. We need the real Taurus have a posing contest with Chris Taurus xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL]

That would be the best thing ever xD . And it's not Chris is always sleeping in his taurus form... Just once in a while... Or when he's to tired to make it to the bed.

Isune said:
That would be the best thing ever xD . And it's not Chris is always sleeping in his taurus form... Just once in a while... Or when he's to tired to make it to the bed.
Why can't he get exhausted in bed? He wouldn't have to move afterward. ;)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Why can't he get exhausted in bed? He wouldn't have to move afterward. ;)

[/QUOTE]
I'm done. 100% done.

So would anyone be up for a (psuedo) one-on-one in the context of this RP? I would like to see Adrian go on a basic mission with someone in Fairy Tail. I'm personally thinking either Alfie or Ryu. Possibly both, who the hell cares about obeying the nomenclature?

@Salt Lord @Rhodus

Genon said:
So would anyone be up for a (psuedo) one-on-one in the context of this RP? I would like to see Adrian go on a basic mission with someone in Fairy Tail. I'm personally thinking either Alfie or Ryu. Possibly both, who the hell cares about obeying the nomenclature?
Alfian 4016

Genon said:
@Salt Lord @Rhodus
I'd be cool with that

Genon said:
@Salt Lord @Rhodus
Still think it would be cool to have all 5 of them be a team as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back