Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Speaking of lore..would anyone like me to request a Lore tab? Ya'all can post shiz about your characters in it and junk, or in @PeteTSs case more backstory stuff.

Mitchs98 said:
Speaking of lore..would anyone like me to request a Lore tab? Ya'all can post shiz about your characters in it and junk, or in @PeteTSs case more backstory stuff.
I'm in especially since I'm able to update my character's lore

Rhodus said:
Adrian, Ryu, Kim, Alfie, and Lavender should all form a team and do quests... That'd be super cool
I wouldn't mind that.

Genon said:
As Adrian sat in the ambulance with Ryu, Lavender, and Kim, he looked at the sleeping girl with obvious concern. He tried to distract himself by bringing his attention to the various pieces of medical equipment in the room--for some reason, he found technology and specialized equipment quite interesting to examine--his attention was always brought back to the unconscious, feverish girl in front of him. He watched as the purple spots kept growing and growing. Soon her entire body had turned purple. Yep, it was flux exposure alright. That stuff was almost as toxic as arcane particles. He just hoped she made it out of this alive.
I was mentioned, but it doesn't say anything about Alfie here... Is he in the ambulance?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wouldn't mind that.
I was mentioned, but it doesn't say anything about Alfie here... Is he in the ambulance?

[/QUOTE]
I figured that you would have Alfie involved once you posted. After all, Alfie was literally sitting right there when Kim started showing these symptoms. I figured that you were doing things IRL and so you couldn't respond immediately. I just didn't want you to get left behind, is all, since I thought it would be in-character for Alfie to be in the ambulance with them.

Genon said:
I figured that you would have Alfie involved once you posted. After all, Alfie was literally sitting right there when Kim started showing these symptoms. I figured that you were doing things IRL and so you couldn't respond immediately. I just didn't want you to get left behind, is all, since I thought it would be in-character for Alfie to be in the ambulance with them.
Alright. Thank you for not leaving me out! :D

Kayzo said:
Alfizuki 3016
Is that Alfie and Mizuki...?

In that case, Alfie would be that wife who's secretly plotting a murder with the good-ol' bug-poison-in-coffee trick. c:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Is that Alfie and Mizuki...?
In that case, Alfie would be that wife who's secretly plotting a murder with the good-ol' bug-poison-in-coffee trick. c:

[/QUOTE]
Hehehe

Much bored...

Sleepy_pup.gif

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]eheheH

[/QUOTE]
Honestly though, they'd be a scary duo. Alfiencould capture people with his ribbons while Mizuki inflicts pain on them.

Skills

He's perfected trapping with ribbons and has a very high endurance.

I don't think you were talking about actual traps...​

Kayzo said:
Honestly though, they'd be a scary duo. Alfiencould capture people with his ribbons while Mizuki inflicts pain on them.
Has everyone already forgotten that Alfie doesn't just use ribbons...? His whole magic is a magical bow. He can do ribbons and everything else.

Kayzo said:

Skills

He's perfected trapping with ribbons and has a very high endurance.

I don't think you were talking about actual traps...​
;)

Mitchs98 said:
I...was going to say something. But. Nah...
That too

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Has everyone already forgotten that Alfie doesn't just use ribbons...? His whole magic is a magical bow. He can do ribbons and everything else.
;)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know he has a bow and all, never forgetti.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Also, is it bad that I made a reason as to why Alfie would have a crush on Mizuki...?

[/QUOTE]
Tell meeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back