Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welp. Guess I'm gonna have to stick to my description of Alfie's swimsuit form. I can't find a good pink-haired bikini lady anywhere. D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Welp. Guess I'm gonna have to stick to my description of Alfie's swimsuit form. I can't find a good pink-haired bikini lady anywhere. D:

[/QUOTE]
Gem and all
images

Alright, does anyone know how to do that thing Colt did that made the work link to the image? I used to know how (it's some sort of bbcode), but it's been so long, I can't remember, and I know for a fact it isn't in the guide.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alright, does anyone know how to do that thing Colt did that made the work link to the image? I used to know how (it's some sort of bbcode), but it's been so long, I can't remember, and I know for a fact it isn't in the guide.

[/QUOTE]
[ IMG] and [/ IMG]

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I dunno about that...

[/QUOTE]
Only because you people probably didn't click the link to see what she looks like.

Colt556 said:
Only because you people probably didn't click the link to see what she looks like.
Oh, I did. I still don't know about her being hotter, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back