Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Salt Lord]ZUKA ALFIE'S SOUL IS OUTSIDE OF HIS BODY HE IS LITERALLY A ZOMBIE So it's not just me...? [/QUOTE] SO THE DEFINITION OF ANY HETERO MALE WITH HEAD SUCKED INTO TITTIES @Kayzo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11417-isune/ said:
@Isune[/URL] Also I'm going to say Valken and Chris, had a dirty grubby match, realised it was time for the contest realising both their girls are in it, then called a time out you watch.

Zuka said:
SO THE DEFINITION OF ANY HETERO MALE WITH HEAD SUCKED INTO TITTIES
@Kayzo @Isune Also I'm going to say Valken and Chris, had a dirty grubby match, realised it was time for the contest realising both their girls are in it, then called a time out you watch.
OH

purplepanda288 said:
I also have a question, will it be each person that goes out on their own or do they go one like an actual Beauty pageant
Per show they all line up on the stage. So. Beauty pageant style I guess?

[QUOTE="Britt-21]welp i felt like my post got lost Lol

[/QUOTE]
Well. I can have Sera find you if no one else interacts with you, just to get you along to the backstage with everyone else.

Am I the only person that wants to some how rope Gilad into wearing a Sabertooth costume when we reach the Grand Magic Games arc?

Mitchs98 said:
Per show they all line up on the stage. So. Beauty pageant style I guess?
In the show they went out one by one and had a brief moment to show their stuff. You're mixing up different events again rofl. Then again, in the show it wasn't a 'bikini' contest but a 'beauty' contest. Erza won it with her gothic lolita getup.

Colt556 said:
In the show they went out one by one and had a brief moment to show their stuff. You're mixing up different events again rofl. Then again, in the show it wasn't a 'bikini' contest but a 'beauty' contest. Erza won it with her gothic lolita getup.
I have an extremely terrible memory. Its up to you guys what you want them to do, in this case. So. Ye.

Mitchs98 said:
I have an extremely terrible memory. Its up to you guys what you want them to do, in this case. So. Ye.
Well my plan kinda relies on being able to go up one by one and have a moment to promote yourself, so I'm obviously for that.

Mitchs98 said:
I say we do the canon thing with contestants going one-by-one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back