Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Come to think of it, I have a morbid curiosity where this came from. But I'm not sure I want to know. Or if I want it in my search history.
It's from an anime that aired last season. Gochiusa. It's just about cute girls doing cute things, slice of life type shit. It's the sort of shit you'd show your 6 year old niece.

Colt556 said:
It's from an anime that aired last season. Gochiusa. It's just about cute girls doing cute things, slice of life type shit. It's the sort of shit you'd show your 6 year old niece.
Huh...well I guess my fears were misplaced then.

Genon said:
I don't think you realize that clearing your search history doesn't stop people (i.e. hackers or advertisers) from tracking you. Also, everything you look at goes in an NSA database anyway. Do you really want some random government agent to know you looked that up?
Oh. You're one of the people that actually cares if the government knows what you're googling. I see. Also. I don't think hackers care that you're googling loli pics. Nor do advertisers. Or the government.

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. You're one of the people that actually cares if the government knows what you're googling. I see. Also. I don't think hackers care that you're googling loli pics. Nor do advertisers. Or the government.
The Parents. Think of the Parents!

Neferiti said:
The Parents. Think of the Parents!
That's what private windows and clearing browser history is for. If your parents are really paranoid enough to call the NSA to see if their kid googled weird shit they have problems.

Mitchs98 said:
Well, hackers can use anything even slightly embarrassing as blackmail. And I don't care too much about this particular case, I'm just extremely self-conscious. Regardless, it's still not true that clearing your search history and using private browsing really does anything to truly protect you.

8f2efe92d80ebcb1f9b9153cfc176876.jpg

For NotWendy @Kyuubey

Perfect figure in every way. And you just had to go and make her some giant. Few people have a fetish for giants yo.

Colt556 said:
Perfect figure in every way. And you just had to go and make her some giant. Few people have a fetish for giants yo.
If you're talking about the girl I mentioned, that's actually something I worked out with @Mitchs98. Here's a hint: she doesn't affect the rankings in any way. She's not so much a contestant or a player character as a little gag.

Genon said:
Well, hackers can use anything even slightly embarrassing as blackmail. And I don't care too much about this particular case, I'm just extremely self-conscious. Regardless, it's still not true that clearing your search history and using private browsing really does anything to truly protect you.
I tend to have a lack of fucks to give. But you're not me. I understand your points though. People will just have a hard time blackmailing me, lol.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]GIVE CROSSDRESSING LADYMAN SOME LOVE PEOPLE

[/QUOTE]
KELICAS BOOBS WERE IN YOUR FACE, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back