Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How...how do you guys manage this madness over 200 alerts, come on guys I didn't think you'd all be excited over a bikini contest ...without any food at least. :o

purplepanda288 said:
You found the perfect picture.
? I did no such thing. Lol.

Neferiti said:
How...how do you guys manage this madness over 200 alerts, come on guys I didn't think you'd all be excited over a bikini contest ...without any food at least. :o
What can we say. We're perverts.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I want to interact wiff people ;-; i cri

[/QUOTE]
Kind of hard to do if you're at the entrance alone lol

[QUOTE="Britt-21]dude the contest hall is always filled with NPCs xD are you kiddin?

[/QUOTE]
Implying I'm motivated enough to make an NPC

[media]

[/media] Watching this opening brings back so many memories... of getting my ass kicked by those goddamn Taphus things. D:<

[QUOTE="Salt Lord][media]

[/media] Watching this opening brings back so many memories... of getting my ass kicked by those goddamn Taphus things. D:<[/QUOTE]
I have limited bandwith. What that be.

Mitchs98 said:
I have limited bandwith. What that be.
The opening is from an ancient DS game called Glory of Heracles. It was nice when I wasn't getting destroyed by one of the bosses. I never even got to finish the game.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The opening is from an ancient DS game called Glory of Heracles. It was nice when I wasn't getting destroyed by one of the bosses. I never even got to finish the game.

[/QUOTE]
Dude. I ragequit so hard. I almost finished it but for some reason it did a 180 at the end ad everything got hilariously strong.

Mitchs98 said:
Dude. I ragequit so hard. I almost finished it but for some reason it did a 180 at the end ad everything got hilariously strong.
I don't even think I got halfway through. I stopped at one of the Taphus Cores... the one with that black cat thing that changed places and had a bunch of illusions? Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back