Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Isune

Valken is currently in a fierce face battle with Millie. However when he wins, he will indeed come over. Also, he is fast and agile. Even without the power of shadows. I'm not saying he will be able to punch Chris to death, but it won't be a simple punch on. He also grew up practicing his daggers, so he got cut up and kicked around alot in his youth. So, basically, he can take a punch to.

I'm hoping they will stale mate, someone will initiate magic and then they will battle royale in the middle of the streets, to the point they have to be restrained by bystanders

Isune said:
No then Valken wins xD I think stalemate is good
Remember his powers are for Intel gathering, spy work, hiding. They aren't offensive at all. So you'd be surprised.

Which reminds me, what the hell Sabrina @PeteTSs your meant to keep an eye on Chris! xD

Colt556 said:
I leave this important task to you, @Salt Lord
Gilad and you both...

8939c9a5d7a6aaba9224800d99446837f006ea2f80e24762d3bbf14b8826812c.jpg

That's my warning to you xD

@Colt556

What important task...?

This is what happens when you fall asleep at one in the afternoon and wake up at ten at night. ._.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
What important task...?

This is what happens when you fall asleep at one in the afternoon and wake up at ten at night. ._.
Getting Siegfried all dolled up and out on stage for the bikini contest. This is non-negotiable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back