Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@LeSoraAmari

Besides, it may not be necessary for Kyou to come back through the portal. I have a feeling the 5th and 2nd Captains would be joining Kaneyoshi and Kasaenada for this fight.

@Mitchs98

55 alerts?! It's like you practically live on this site.

LeSoraAmari said:
Sword Magic - A special form of magic that ___ can use. With a swing of the blade, it shatters and forms 10 black orbs that expand and form huge black holes that suck in and obliterate anything around them within a 15ft radius.

Hmm.. No xD
My version

Sword Magic - A special form of magic that screws all the rules, oh and impales the enemy.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
Also, we aren't progressing any time soon, are we...? Zuka won't be on for another while, but by the time she's on, more than a few of us won't be. But I'd feel bad to go on without her. D:
It's roughly 10 AM IC time. I'm keeping an internal clock. Lol.

HuorSpinks said:
@LeSoraAmari
Besides, it may not be necessary for Kyou to come back through the portal. I have a feeling the 5th and 2nd Captains would be joining Kaneyoshi and Kasaenada for this fight.

@Mitchs98

Most of it was irrelevant at-least lol.

HuorSpinks said:
@LeSoraAmari

@Mitchs98

That's good, he's just worried for his lifelong friends. He won't admit it though xD

LeSoraAmari said:
That's good, he's just worried for his lifelong friends. He won't admit it though xD
Geh, I still regret not being fast enough to join you guys against Cojo. But I suppose then that it would be 4 against one because Rafael is there too. Besides, I suppose Kaneyoshi shouldn't let Kasaenada have all the fun in a 1 vs 1.

Oh well, 3 vs 1 and 2 vs 1... not bad I suppose.

HuorSpinks said:
Geh, I still regret not being fast enough to join you guys against Cojo. But I suppose then that it would be 4 against one because Rafael is there too. Besides, I suppose Kaneyoshi shouldn't let Kasaenada have all the fun in a 1 vs 1.
Oh well, 3 vs 1 and 2 vs 1... not bad I suppose.
Technically 5 vs 1 if you count the minions ^_^

I want to see a unison raid now... Either Chris and a requip user (don't ask) or Chris and Kelica. I just watched a video on them and now I want to see them in the rp xD

HuorSpinks said:
Speaking of Tanari, is she going to be making an appearance anytime soon? I quite liked her.
Probably not, I can't even handle one character per RP as is. My original intent was to primarily use Tanari and reserve Gilad for plot advancement, but I'm ending up using him even during down-time. I may try to throw Tanari in somewhere though.

Colt556 said:
Man I hate making such short replies, especially given the time between posts. But goddamnit there's only so much you can do mid-conversation.
I KNOW YOUR PAIN BRO

Also alerts have completely failed me in regards to this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back