Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Br0VVGZ3ie2wrQLzFFZPz5zen5OmsGqkDwAlHalShb2oRU1BYl3mDMIMKg0448sRub6oog1oe3hmmYOV5atm7v8h1-JKWA9YJnqGfGxL9cseR6flmxT4e--iZdyjKUBJuggi8jpCJCU95Py6zb6FS5iDYvg=w500-h284-nc

@Kayzo

I can't believe I basically made Valken as Gray only with Shadow Possession, which makes Millie basically Juvia.

Which also makes it hilarious finding GIFS xD

Valken right now bring protective.

images
Only problem is that Millie never glares. With a few exceptions though.

I think Chris might win. While Valken outranks him magic wise it says nothing in his CS about him being skilled in hand-to-hand combat like Chris is. He might actually beat up a S rank!

@Zuka

LeSoraAmari said:
Looking over my recent character sheet to make sure everything is per-fect-o! Wbu?
Ah, right you made the sparky slayer! I'm ...trying to decide whether or not I should make this character ^^

Neferiti said:
Ah, right you made the sparky slayer! I'm ...trying to decide whether or not I should make this character ^^
He might not even be accepted lmao xD

I put lots of gifs in there because I like gifs ^-^

You want to make another character? Ooo what do you have in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
He might not even be accepted lmao xD
I put lots of gifs in there because I like gifs ^-^

You want to make another character? Ooo what do you have in mind?
I dunno I was told he didn't want anymore Dwagon slayers, but I shrug! xD

I have ... a very basic idea I'm not 100% how I should meld it yet though ^^

Neferiti said:
I dunno I was told he didn't want anymore Dwagon slayers, but I shrug! xD
I have ... a very basic idea I'm not 100% how I should meld it yet though ^^
Oh, well shit xD

I wouldn't mind if he wasn't accepted anyway, GMs rules n' all~ I'm not like those other people that get super angry if I'm not accepted or have to change things ^-^ although, I did put a lot of work into that xD I did try to stick as close to canon as I could though, so I'm proud with myself for that owo

I'd say go for it, you're bound to expand on it in time anyway :3

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Oh, well shit xD
I wouldn't mind if he wasn't accepted anyway, GMs rules n' all~ I'm not like those other people that get super angry if I'm not accepted or have to change things ^-^ although, I did out a lot of work into that xD I did try to stick as close to canon as I could though, so I'm proud with myself for that owo

I'd say go for it, you're bound to expand on it in time anyway :3
Nah, that's just what he told me ^^, but it's up in the air with you hehe.

I'd go for it, but I'm not entirely sure what to work for on it yet ^^ I just have the picture and magic xD ...this flash game is rough xD

Neferiti said:
Nah, that's just what he told me ^^, but it's up in the air with you hehe.
I'd go for it, but I'm not entirely sure what to work for on it yet ^^ I just have the picture and magic xD ...this flash game is rough xD
I usually plan things out first. Especially if the magic isn't canon and is completely my own. Or, I get inspiration from something else and add to it, I never work blind xD

I based Masaki's Crystal Magic off of Guren's Crystal Release from Naruto :3 I just adapted it a little bit to turn it more into a caster/molding type of magic~

LeSoraAmari said:
I usually plan things out first. Especially if the magic isn't canon and is completely my own. Or, I get inspiration from something else and add to it, I never work blind xD
I based Masaki's Crystal Magic off of Guren's Crystal Release from Naruto :3 I just adapted it a little bit to turn it more into a caster/molding type of magic~
Never work blind huh?

Hmm... that's interesting... you've given me an idea I think. Maybe I can make this character xD ...just gotta pick a name... my worst enemy right there :3

Neferiti said:
Never work blind huh?
Hmm... that's interesting... you've given me an idea I think. Maybe I can make this character xD ...just gotta pick a name... my worst enemy right there :3
I always have an idea or two and always plan it out.

Ugh the naming part always tears my soul away from my body xD I'll pray for you, precious.

LeSoraAmari said:
I always have an idea or two and always plan it out.
Ugh the naming part always tears my soul away from my body xD I'll pray for you, precious.
Yeah, don't it? I mean... why is coming up with a name for a character so hard anyway? I can't really ever decide on one ^^

Neferiti said:
Yeah, don't it? I mean... why is coming up with a name for a character so hard anyway? I can't really ever decide on one ^^
In my opinion, it's hard to find something that fits the character. That's why I find it hard xD

LeSoraAmari said:
In my opinion, it's hard to find something that fits the character. That's why I find it hard xD
Isn't it? Shame it isn't just entirely easy.. at least you get to zap people with the lightning ^^

Neferiti said:
Isn't it? Shame it isn't just entirely easy.. at least you get to zap people with the lightning ^^
Again, that's if the character gets accepted xD Lightning is good though ;0

HuorSpinks said:
Honestly? I use a random name generator to get my character names xD Then I mould my characters to fit their names.
*Gasp* I'm that strange person that just scrolls through name sites and all that xD

LeSoraAmari said:
Again, that's if the character gets accepted xD Lightning is good though ;0
*Gasp* I'm that strange person that just scrolls through name sites and all that xD
Name sites always a good.. thing maybe xD

I especially need name generators for Japanese names. I always have difficulty coming up with them. And, of course, alien species. Western names aren't so bad.

I just whip open my 15 year old notepad file with the names I've used in the past and re-use them, because fuck coming up with new names. After that I usually just wing it on experience alone.

Like, when I made my characters for this RP I knew literally nothing about Fairy Tail other than the girls were hot. That's why Tanari is generic as fuck, mostly because I just copied her from a DnD campaign I played a year or so ago. The entire foundation for Gilad was "Guild masters are strong" coupled with Mitch's little blurb about Sabertooth in organizations. I simply skimmed the wiki for the most OP looking magic, found the whole 'ten wizard saints' thing and made him that for added OPness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back