Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Colt's making me do it.

[/QUOTE]
Colt is ebil I mean ...the least he could do is go into it himself > :o xD

Neferiti said:
Colt is ebil I mean ...the least he could do is go into it himself > :o xD
It's far easier to make some young teen boy look presentable than it is some big ass muscular manly man.

Colt556 said:
It's far easier to make some young teen boy look presentable than it is some big ass muscular manly man.
It'd be really difficult for both, in all honesty. I doubt either would want to wear heels on stage--or anywhere, for that matter.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It'd be really difficult for both, in all honesty. I doubt either would want to wear heels on stage--or anywhere, for that matter.

[/QUOTE]
I for one would find it hilarious.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It'd be really difficult for both, in all honesty. I doubt either would want to wear heels on stage--or anywhere, for that matter.

[/QUOTE]
Neither would 'want' to, sure. Fortunately only one of them has any choice in the matter.

Colt556 said:
Neither would 'want' to, sure. Fortunately only one of them has any choice in the matter.
Not unless a certain someone decides to create heels around his feet. c:

Neferiti said:
Oh, good. Then, Gilad will be joining :o
You a funny guy.

All I want is a scene where the fairy tail girls descend upon the poor lad and the next time you see him he's the spitting image of a teen beauty. Long luscious hair, big (padded) breasts, silky smooth legs. That is my only goal at this point.

Colt556 said:
You a funny guy.
All I want is a scene where the fairy tail girls descend upon the poor lad and the next time you see him he's the spitting image of a teen beauty. Long luscious hair, big (padded) breasts, silky smooth legs. That is my only goal at this point.
Fairy tail is gonna be short of girls then...oh wait they're all out enjoying the festival +100

Colt556 said:
YES

NEFERITI, LET US MAKE THIS HAPPEN

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]YES

[/QUOTE]
I left it in your hands. I expect great things from the women of Fairy Tail.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]YES

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry... Siegfried is not going to willingly get dressed up for a contest ... whether he really wants to be or not.

Colt556 said:
I left it in your hands. I expect great things from the women of Fairy Tail.
Gilad should help too. I could see him applying makeup to the face of a teenager. c:

Neferiti said:
I'm sorry... Siegfried is not going to willingly get dressed up for a contest ... whether he really wants to be or not.
The point isn't to dress him up willingly. > :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Gilad should help too. I could see him applying makeup to the face of a teenager. c:

[/QUOTE]
No just no xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Gilad should help too. I could see him applying makeup to the face of a teenager. c:

[/QUOTE]
I'm afraid this sort of thing is best left to young women.

Colt556 said:
Every show needs the obligatory crossdressing, including Fairy Tail.
Then why not use Alfie? His whole color scheme is pink, and if that doesn't scream crossdressing, I don't know what does.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then why not use Alfie? His whole color scheme is pink, and if that doesn't scream crossdressing, I don't know what does.

[/QUOTE]
Yes, choose another victim! *is saved*

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then why not use Alfie? His whole color scheme is pink, and if that doesn't scream crossdressing, I don't know what does.

[/QUOTE]
Alfie didn't annoy Gilad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back