Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I don't have the bikini gif ^_^ the only gifs I have are the ones I've posted in the thread. M'yes! ;3
And... Link? I WANT THIS LINK :0
Sure you don't buddy. Sure. We all know you saved it :P . I don't have the link anymore(Admittedly I wish I'd of saved it >_>) Kayzo might thought.

Colt556 said:
I'm easily the most innocent person in this entire RP.
You were the person who suggested the lesbo gif in reference to Mizuki and Alicia in the first place, hush you.

I think I'm the most innocent person here, cause I don't have a clue what you guys are talking about xD

Mitchs98 said:
Sure you don't buddy. Sure. We all know you saved it :P . I don't have the link anymore(Admittedly I wish I'd of saved it >_>) Kayzo might thought.
You were the person who suggested the lesbo gif in reference to Mizuki and Alicia in the first place, hush you.
That's because you chose a white haired loli as Alicia's appearance and Kayzo chose Tharja as Mizuki's appearance and Kayzo chose to have Mizuki put controlling hexes on Alicia. You both brought this on yourselves.

Colt556 said:
That's because you chose a white haired loli as Alicia's appearance and Kayzo chose Tharja as Mizuki's appearance and Kayzo chose to have Mizuki put controlling hexes on Alicia. You both brought this on yourselves.
You were literally the only one that thought about them in such a way until you brought it up. And this is me talking here. lol.

Kayzo said:
I DIDNT SAVE IT. THE LINK IS STILL IN THE CONVO WE MADE
Uh huh. Suree.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]What exactly are you all talking about O.o

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you want to know xD .

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I might have >_0

[/QUOTE]
Do you really want to know? I'm not against possibly scarring people mentally.

Kayzo said:
I SWEAR TO GOD. I'LL POST SCREENSHOTS IF I HAVE TO
I am unconvinced. You were the one who said it was hot first, after all.

Mitchs98 said:
THAT WAS BEFORE THE ALICIA THING. SHUT UP

Mitchs98 said:
I already lost my mind decades ago >_> Lets see the footage

Kayzo said:
THAT WAS BEFORE THE ALICIA THING. SHUT UP
It was not :P .

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I already lost my mind decades ago >_> Lets see the footage

[/QUOTE]
Lol, okay. I'll send it in a sec. It's uh. Yea.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I already lost my mind decades ago >_> Lets see the footage

[/QUOTE]
I shall walk you through the steps to locate the coveted treasure. First you must venture forth to the domain known as Gelbooru. Once you have reached these far-away lands you must seek out two individuals known as 'tags'. They go by the names of Tharja and mind_control. Search for these two and you shall find the answers that you seek.

Colt556 said:
I shall walk you through the steps to locate the coveted treasure. First you must venture forth to the domain known as Gelbooru. Once you have reached these far-away lands you must seek out two individuals known as 'tags'. They go by the names of Tharja and mind_control. Search for these two and you shall find the answers that you seek.
I tottally already sent the link mate. lol.

Colt556 said:
>_> I have an app on my phone that gives me instant access to that site and others like it

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]>_> I have an app on my phone that gives me instant access to that site and others like it

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Nice.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]>_> I have an app on my phone that gives me instant access to that site and others like it

[/QUOTE]
It's a great site. All the pictures I use for character appearances are from that site.

Is it odd that I actually do wish this was a plausible thing to happen >_> I liked Tharja and I would have loved to pair her with my Female MU

*sigh* Oh wells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back