Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who are you calling a perv you pink ribbon using sicko! Also I think Chris might survive the night, Sora got called flat xD and why is a 16 year old concerned about that anyways!?

@Kyuubey @Salt Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
Who are you calling a perv you pink ribbon using sicko! Also I think Chris might survive the night, Sora got called flat xD and why is a 16 year old concerned about that anyways!?
@Kyuubey @lord of salt
Despite his tendency to trap people with ribbons and disappear without a trace, I can assure you that Alfie is not a perv and has no intentions in being involved in romance. The only thing he's interested in is defending his guild mates (unless he forgets they're in his guild, lol).

You're still a perv for tying people up with ribbons...weirdo. Besides, I don't think a ribbon would work that well against most people. Can't they...you know...cut out of it?

Isune said:
You're still a perv for tying people up with ribbons...weirdo. Besides, I don't think a ribbon would work that well against most people. Can't they...you know...cut out of it?
Or like. Break it, because weak ribbon is weak?

Mitchs98 said:
Mirrors man, mirrors.
The ribbons don't come straight from Alfie, so the only thing mirrors would be hurting is where they came from. Mostly the ground. Or the air.

And have you already forgotten what Alfie's really capable of? (>u>)

I mean, it'd come close to killing him, but y'know. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The ribbons don't come straight from Alfie, so the only thing mirrors would be hurting is where they came from. Mostly the ground. Or the air.
And have you already forgotten what Alfie's really capable of? (>u>)

I mean, it'd come close to killing him, but y'know. :v

[/QUOTE]
Mirrors > Everything. Even other mirrors if the other mirror is big enough. Mirrors for the Mirror God.

Or of course we could all give SUN FOR THE SUN GODD to.

Mitchs98 said:
Mirrors > Everything. Even other mirrors if the other mirror is big enough. Mirrors for the Mirror God.
*Puts hands up* Hammers > Mirrors Hammers boy

Mitchs98 said:
Reading that hurt my eyes.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Reading that hurt my eyes.

[/QUOTE]
I find highlighting that mess helps.

Zefie said:
*Puts hands up* Hammers > Mirrors Hammers boy
But you see, the mirrors have evolved. They're now made out of plexi-glass. What now, m8?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Reading that hurt my eyes.

[/QUOTE]
It was meant to.

Zefie said:
I find highlighting that mess helps.
No one escapes the sun god

Mitchs98 said:
But you see, the mirrors have evolved. They're now made out of plexi-glass. What now, m8?
It was meant to.

No one escapes the sun god
What now huh? ... RPG Hammer launcher thats what >> Explosive hammer powers.

Zefie said:
What now huh? ... RPG Hammer launcher thats what >> Explosive hammer powers.
Explosive reflecting plexi-glass. Wut nao

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]
Whoops
Escaped the Sun God

[/QUOTE]
Sun God > Grass God

I mean Chris almost killed him...and I'm sure Taurus Chris could rip through those ribbons like nothing

Oh man, don't you just love the color yellow? I love it so much you guys. I really do. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbrbtbtbtbtbtbt g g t tbtbtbt y y y t tbtbtbt tiny y you y y y y y y Tttttttytttttghht

Mitchs98 said:
Sun God > Grass God
Actually I'm the ektoplasm god

Kayzo said:
Oh man, don't you just love the color yellow? I love it so much you guys. I really do. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarbrbtbtbtbtbtbt g g t tbtbtbt y y y t tbtbtbt tiny y you y y y y y y Tttttttytttttghht

I love yellow when it isn't destroying my eyes

Kayzo said:
Brighter yellow = more respect for the sung god. K tnx.

Mitchs98 said:
Explosive reflecting plexi-glass. Wut nao
Sun God > Grass God
The mind blowing power of Old spice gives our hammers just the strength it needs! POWWWEEEEERRRRRRR! Okay, I'll step outside now...

5d2.gif

Can we focus on the real issue here... @Salt Lord character is a perv who ties people up with ribbons xD

Isune said:
Can we focus on the real issue here...@Salt lords character is a perv who ties people up with ribbons xD
Don't worry. He has something evil in store for you folks. > :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back