Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I don't know if it would be only an hour or two maybe like a couple of weeks, O.o
It's just one of the things RP kind of forgets and makes you forget at least for myself...

[/QUOTE]
If you cut out the time skip everything we've done would have taken half a day at most. EVERYTHING. All the talking, all the fighting. At absolute most you could stretch it to fill a single day. Since posts are long and it takes a lot of OOC time to get things done it makes it seem longer than it is, but we haven't actually done that much.

I mean if we translated this to anime format this entire RP would have spanned one, maybe two episodes.

Colt556 said:
If you cut out the time skip everything we've done would have taken half a day at most. EVERYTHING. All the talking, all the fighting. At absolute most you could stretch it to fill a single day. Since posts are long and it takes a lot of OOC time to get things done it makes it seem longer than it is, but we haven't actually done that much.
I mean if we translated this to anime format this entire RP would have spanned one, maybe two episodes.
False, this would have been at least four episodes (Filler powers bro?) worth of content, and I think we look darn good doing it as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, either way there's still a lot going on, if you split the episodes by focusing a different guild each time then only made it half an hour episodes you could probably get at least eight to Ten

LeSoraAmari said:
Maya's got your back. Don't worry.
Thanks Auntie Maya. <3

9oW7w4p.png

How about...(and just hear me out on this) she doesn't do anything and just tells auntie maya xD

Oh god, it'd be worse if he was in the shower and she came in right as he was about to get out xD

Mitchs98 said:
(Bruh, they ain't in the guild hall anymore :P )
Alicia: Crocus City

Alicia frowned slightly, noting that her talking was kind of annoying Sasuke. Maybe she should've asked Mizuki instead after all. She shrugged when he was done speaking, though if he hadn't had fun in a while Alicia would be sure to find a way to remedy that, after all she liked to think she was one of the more fun members of the Guild. "I dunno, the flyer doesn't say, says the client will provide more details." She replied. "And that sounds kinda boring..missions are fun! Especially with other people. I'll be sure to make sure you enjoy this one too." She added. "That said, what exactly do you enjoy doing? Or rather, enjoyed doing before being a Saint?" She asked him. She assumed the reason he hadn't been able to have fun in so long was due to being an important member of the magical world, keeping up appearances and things like that. Though...she wasn't entirely sure if that was the case judging by how he was currently flying carefree in the air. She had to admit the sight was amusing, which caused her to giggle slightly as he the wind started to push him further and further to the side.

She wondered what his magic was briefly. Despite knowing most of the members by name, she didn't exactly know all of their magic. That wasn't exactly one of the 101 questions Alicia asked at any given time. One would figure it would be, but nope. One of her top questions, and most of the time first directly after asking their name and some time before, was what kind of cake they liked.
Lol I forgot I put down the location xD I'll edit the post, I know we aren't in the guild hall anymore xD

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Lol I forgot I put down the location xD I'll edit the post, I know we aren't in the guild hall anymore xD

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back