Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The anime is different from what expected. O.o I am kind of glad I looked it up so I can hopefully get the magic stuff correct for whatever the test is O.o

Isune said:
Well I mean she is coming into his home uninvited...right after Kelica either agreed to or disagreed to being his girlfriend...yeah He'll throw her out and lock the door.
I'm sure a lot of people would if they either just got a girlfriend and was with them or just got rejected. I know I prefer solitude after a rejection at least >.0

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]The anime is different from what expected. O.o I am kind of glad I looked it up so I can hopefully get the magic stuff correct for whatever the test is O.o

[/QUOTE]
I intend on starting to watch it when I start going to the gym. Gym has free wifi, therefore I can stream it to my phone, lmao.

Pfft Gym. All the guys in my group. And in my classes, cry over the gym and I'm like: Why?

Personally I prefer the solitude of being in my home with a shit ton of food. Cake completes me :0

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Crunchy Roll to tell me when a new episode comes out and then I watch it on YouTube xD

I watched all of the original series on Crunchy Roll but the constant advertisements killed me off.

I only imagine the situation, something between the two happens and a 16 year old randomly walks into Chris' house. He'd probably get up and start pushing her out and would make sure to lock his doors and close the curtains.

LeSoraAmari said:
Pfft Gym. All the guys in my group. And in my classes, cry over the gym and I'm like: Why?
Personally I prefer the solitude of being in my home with a shit ton of food. Cake completes me :0
I have a thing for Ice cream, chocolate syrup and strawberries... I have no idea why

Isune said:
Well I mean she is coming into his home uninvited...right after Kelica either agreed to or disagreed to being his girlfriend...yeah He'll throw her out and lock the door.
Excuse me? Sora isn't rude like Chris and go into people's houses uninvited like he did. I'll just play the big bad wolf and blow that shit down.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I have a thing for Ice cream, chocolate syrup and strawberries... I have no idea why

[/QUOTE]
Same tbh. Except grapes and sour apple flavoured sweets xD

Kyuubey said:
Excuse me? Sora isn't rude like Chris and go into people's houses uninvited like he did. I'll just play the big bad wolf and blow that shit down.
Wouldn't blowing his house down be considered rude O.o while also being hilarious

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]I like purple grapes over green grapes and I have no logical reason why owo

[/QUOTE]
Purple grapes are sweeter imo so I like them more owo

LeSoraAmari said:
Purple grapes are sweeter imo so I like them more owo
owo Yes they are, have you ever dipped them in chocolate stuff? Tastes delicious...

On a similar note anyone eat like Cake Frosting from it's container >~0

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Frozen cookie dough >~0 Thats the best
And now I am hungry >~>

[/QUOTE]
Ironically enough I just ate. Grapes...for that matter. Though green grapes.

Isune said:
And...AND Chris will tell the guildmaster? xD
@Kyuubey
>A path of wet and absolute destruction had been left in the train's wake, and not a single and unlucky house that had been hit was standing. The only person who didn't seem to care was the cause of it.

This guild master? ^^^

Mitchs98 said:
Ironically enough I just ate. Grapes...for that matter. Though green grapes.
Boo to the green grapes >_>

On another note, I am wondering what is going to happen to the plausible love birds in the story O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back