Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
Well with Chris and Kelica, it's heading towards sunset. So if ya'll just wanna follow that, I guess that could be the current RP time.
Seems legit. Let's do that. :P .

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]People hardly ever do in most RPs I've been in O.o so far at least

[/QUOTE]
I just judge time in my mind. If you were to hold these conversations in real life, how long would they take? Really, roleplay has a fuckton of timeskips because when you look at it you realize everything we've ever done takes maybe an hour or two.

Colt556 said:
I just judge time in my mind. If you were to hold these conversations in real life, how long would they take? Really, roleplay has a fuckton of timeskips because when you look at it you realize everything we've ever done takes maybe an hour or two.
Even dragon fighting?

Colt556 said:
I don't know if it would be only an hour or two maybe like a couple of weeks, O.o

It's just one of the things RP kind of forgets and makes you forget at least for myself...

Isune said:
(goes to waiting corner anxiously) I want to know Kelica's response so badly!!
I want to know people's responses to the next arc (which has more than a month's worth of planning in it), but I don't post every five minutes about it. Chill.

I still intend on writing a detailed summary for the overview for the last arc but I just haven't felt up to it lately :/

Lana Valentine]Will I be included somehow into the mysterious new arc? >.0 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
The arcs tend to involve everyone.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]>~> That is true I just wanted to make conversation about something....

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, lol.

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]>~> That is true I just wanted to make conversation about something....

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Fair enough, lol.
Don't worry since it's the final arc and thus the end I imagine, we have much to discuss. Where are our cookies and tea, Mitch?

Last edited by a moderator:
O.o Hm.. @LeoRadimor (Hope thats right)

In your post you were speaking to Lana right? I just wanted to be sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope totally misspelled it O.o

Zefie said:
Don't worry since it's the final arc and thus the end I imagine, we have much to discuss. Where are our cookies and tea, Mitch?
*Serves cookies and tea for everyone* O.o

Mitchs98 said:
I meant last as in previous. lol.
Be more clear next time yeesh, made me think you were already headed for the finale. Now, who wants cake?

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]What kind of cake? >_>

[/QUOTE]
Um, Mr. Mackley's Big Cake Flavors. It holds all the flavors of cake in the world, including vomit

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Lana sits and eats cookies quietly.
Is this possibly going to be an endless RP? Like we'll just keep doing arcs and such forever?

[/QUOTE]
As long as I can keep coming up with things and people are willing to, yes. I see no reason to end this RP in the near future seeing as it's the most successful one I've ran yet. I have 4 arcs after the Fantasia Festival planned which includes the ones already listed. After the arc after this one I'll more than likely do the Grand Magic Games. I'm trying to alternate between more laid back arcs and more action-y arcs. Too much action is boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back