Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Isuneno Yeah she is 21 years old. I made her 18 but change it because she was acting older then she was. Sorry, was asleep then work all day. Manager plus 3 year old = try my best for posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Isune said:
I see, take your time with posting
I'm also living in Australia so I'm not sure what time it is there, but it's midday now and you all tend to come on about 3am my time and it's quiet around 8pm my time, when I can post. Them the breaks :D

Jesus. I'm watching breaking bad and some cops were sent out to find this guy. The guys head was cut off and stuck on a turtle. The main good guy got sick and walked away, and when he did the fucking turtle blew up and took a bunch of guys' legs with it.

Kayzo said:
Jesus. I'm watching breaking bad and some cops were sent out to find this guy. The guys head was cut off and stuck on a turtle. The main good guy got sick and walked away, and when he did the fucking turtle blew up and took a bunch of guys' legs with it.
Not the turtle ;-;

Oh god, Chris just dropped the question. His first relationship (that is if @Zuka agrees) xD He is gonna be the best boyfriend ever, torturing his girlfriend by coming out without a shirt, constantly using the taurus form (moo), he'll be the best one ever!

Arvis90 said:
Anyone else feel like time isn't moving in the rp? To me it just feels like people talking talking, but time isn't really moving even after 5 pages.
It's because no one ever mentions the time of day.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's because no one ever mentions the time of day.

[/QUOTE]
People hardly ever do in most RPs I've been in O.o so far at least

Well with Chris and Kelica, it's heading towards sunset. So if ya'll just wanna follow that, I guess that could be the current RP time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back