Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'm really taking my time on this next post xD I'm trying to figure out how to further the activity without it seeming like Tomas forcing it. Just because Senki is okay with kissing don't mean she gonna want it to go any further. xD

[/QUOTE]
She sort of expects it to due to past experiences.

Wanting it is tottally different tho

Kayzo said:
Supposedly Goldencurls passed away. I think from a heart disease?
Yes. They did. That's the last thing I've heard and multiple people confirmed it.

If we're talking about warnings I've only gotten one and it was a courtesy warning due to a mix up in my interpratation of the rules.

Mitchs98 said:
She sort of expects it to due to past experiences.
Wanting it is tottally different tho
Well I'll have to have Toma give it to her so good she ends up wanting it......a toaster I mean ....no one report me peas xO

Kayzo said:
Someone didn't know what a loli was so I jokingly told them to look up loli henpai and then I got warned
Mine was mentioning that asian word which means lots and lots of creamy goo coating a lavish lady.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ive got three warnings ._. I'm very bad, also you gonna be able to reply to our 1x1 Zuka?

[/QUOTE]
I did about 7 posts last night and i have work in 15mins. Main = before sexy

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. They did. That's the last thing I've heard and multiple people confirmed it.
If we're talking about warnings I've only gotten one and it was a courtesy warning due to a mix up in my interpratation of the rules.
Yep ...of course I have the most warnings... :(

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I'll have to have Toma give it to her so good she ends up wanting it......a toaster I mean ....no one report me peas xO

[/QUOTE]
Kek

Zuka said:
Ha! Best shadow wizard...
Valken = Prince of Darkness

2642936.jpg

Try and hold his Shadow.

I dare you
Hmmm. You have a point.

Looks like Kazuo will just have to deal with living in Valken's shadow in that regard.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

spare me plz

Zuka said:
Mine was mentioning that asian word which means lots and lots of creamy goo coating a lavish lady.
I did about 7 posts last night and i have work in 15mins. Main = before sexy
Alright just let me know when

Drakerus said:
Hmmm. You have a point.
Looks like Kazuo will just have to deal with living in Valken's shadow in that regard.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

spare me plz
Valk can be the shadow prince/king/whatever. Kazuo only developed these powers. Not like he asked for them

Drakerus said:
Hmmm. You have a point.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

spare me plz

I lol'd.

I didn't want to but I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Back